Why do you do this to me

Joey POV
I woke up on Jason's couch and knew it was Monday so I got up and went to their bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed then brushed my hair. Jason was still sleeping so I went into his room and woke him up. "JASON HELP ME," I yell. (Jason's parents weren't home I checked) "JOEY," he yells. "Morning sleepy head," I say and kiss his cheek. "5 more minutes," he says turning over. I pull off his covers and see he is in his boxers. I start to blush. "Never thought the day would come," he says. I start to leave his room but he gets one more kiss before he got ready. I leave and get cereal from his kitchen and sit down. A few minutes pass and Jason comes down with his bag. I sigh and a few tears leave my eyes. "Oh Joey.." Says Jason and gives my a hug from behind. I turn around and make the hug whole. I back away and wipe the tears away. We leave and he takes us to school. When we get there a big crowed is waiting in Jason's spot. We get out and all the people go around him then I was taken. I was blind folded and I felt stairs. We must be going down in the basement. I was forced down on a chair and tied. The blind fold was ripped off and I saw Stacy, Rachel, and Sophie looking at me. "You little bitch took my boy friend away from me. So by repaying you your going to regret dating him," says Stacy. She snaps her fingers and Rachel and Sophie come over and start to punch me. They put full force into their punches and it hurt BAD. Then Stacy comes over and kicks me in the face. "That will teach you to mess with us," she says and leaves. Rachel follow's but Sophie cuts off my ropes. Then she starts to kick me and stomp on me. I was crying. Crying about everything. My dad, Stacy, my life. Sophie stops and leaves. For a idiot she is strong. I hear foot steps rushing down and I see Jason. "Joey oh my god," he says and runs to me. He gets on his knees. "How did you know I was down hear," I whisper. "I followed you." I give a weak smile and then wince. "We gotta get you out of hear to my house." Jason pick's me up bride style and runs up the stairs. "MOVE. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY," he yells and pushes people. Some people gasp and some start to talk. I was still crying. He puts me in his truck and speeds all the way to his house. He opens my door and carry's my in his house. He puts my gently on the couch and gets ice packs and band-aids. "There are some cuts on my belly," I say knowing where the pain is. He starts at my legs. Bunches of bruises but not a lot of cuts. Then he goes to my belly. He hesitates and pulls up my shirt. He blushes and I blush. He puts the band-aids on then puts my shirt down. Then my head which was the worst. Black eyes, bruises, cuts all sorts of stuff. He puts the bandages on then the ice. He gives my pain killers and then talks to me. "Who did this to you," he asks. "Stacy and her friends," I say in pain. Then I start to cry. He puts me in his lap and cradles me. I cry into his shirt and he is silent. "I need to go back to school and you need to rest," he says. I nod and he puts my back on the couch. "When I get back for lunch I'll fix you something then flip you over," he says getting up. I nod and fall asleep with the sound of a door closing.
MY APOLOGIES READ THIS LAST I UPDATED THE WRONG ONE DO NOT HATE ME IM SORRY