◆━━◆☠︎︎PART:11☠︎︎◆━━◆

Jungkook as usual sitting all alone.
He picks up his phone- opened the calendar and started at...his suicide day.

"Should I just kill myself now?"

"At least then- I'd die a human."

He was thinking when suddenly he heard some noises of the children.

He got up and moved in the direction of windows and opened it. He looked down and saw a man in pants and shirt was trying to escape from the building with the help of ropes.

"Dad, don't go it's too dangerous!" It sounded like a girl- probably she was his daughter.

"Don't cry, Chaeyoung(Chae) - Take good care of Taeyoung(Tae)- while I am away"

(These are just random names- not of some idol or something -)

"All right?"

"Dad-" maybe his son- he was young like 4-5 years old.

"Don't cry , Taeyoung- Monsters might come if they hear us." He said while keeping his finger on his lips.

"You know I was in the special forces, right?" He then smiles and salutes them.
Trying to make them happy- but they wouldn't stop weeping.

And then Jungkook eyes widen in shock as he discovers something coming.

"I'll come back with food. Taeyoung listen to your sister, okay?"

Jungkook is jungshooked by what he was seeing - it scared the hell out of him.

It was a gigantic monster- which had a body like that of a snake and had extremely big eyes- like very big. And it was moving side ways and back and forth continuously.

"Get out of there." Jungkook said and the monster was now very close to the man

"GET OUT OF THERE! NOW!" he yelled which made the children flinch.

The monster came nearer - both the children they stepped back- their dad who was hanging- they let out their hand- but of course, it was of no use.

The monster, started shaking the rope- and eventually, the man- his grip on the rope loosened and he went down.

"Daaadddd!" Chaeyong shrieked. Jungkook covers his eyes- he couldn't take it in. He stood there scared with his hands on both of his ears.

Chae hugged her lil Tae very tightly and covered his eyes. She stares at the monster- it turns its face towards her and all Chae can do is scream and yell.

Jungkook got so scared that he closed his windows with his trembling hands and sits down with knees close to his chest and hands wrapped around. His whole body was quivering.

"Go away!"

This did scare him to his death- but he couldn't ignore the shrieking of children.

His body quivered even more.

"Help us!!" The monster was very close to the window- and now could get in any moment. Chae hugged Tae tightly and covered his eyes with her small shivering hands. And she shut her eyes tightly and tears made there ways to her cheeks.

"Help us!!!" Monster's face was now in. It moved closer and closer towards them.

He couldn't tolerate it anymore. He doesn't care if he dies - in the end he will kill himself. So he got up after getting himself together.

"Help us!!!!!!" The monster was about to hit them with his face only- but suddenly moved back.

Damnn- it was jungkook- He attacked the monster with something large and heavy.
He had courage in his eyes.
But not very soon- it faded-

The monster instantly breaks out of the window and with blink of an eye moves towards Jungkook's window.

He hastily closes the window with his wincing hands. And moves back.

He quickly brings a steel rod which was kept somewhere. He Turns around and saw the moster's gigantic eyes.

With trembling hands he moves towards the window and that is when the giant eye ball attached to tentacle heads up and breaks the pieces of glass which shattered in the whole room. The eye monster swirled.  Jungkook did flinch but he was fast enough and hit the monster's eyes with the iron rod.

This probably made the monster crazier -
Jungkoom tries to run towards the door, but the monster was faster. It quickly came in front of jungkook and as it had body like that of a snake- it wrapped its tail around jungkook very tightly.

Jungkook flinched and choked- it came right in front of him and just tightened its grip more and more- Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was soon out of breath.

It lifted him in the air and kept tightening it's grip. Jungkook shut his eyes tightly - bit his lips- to calm himself. The pain was outrageous. He couldn't handle it.

The monster came closer and hit jungkook tightly- and was about to but stopped abruptly and also his grip on jungkook loosened -

___________________________________

Okie- so. . . Here was a smol update-
Need to go and sleep now-
It's like 2:51 am and I need to wake up tomorrow too-
And also- I just hope jimin gets well verrry soon- sksksk
It's so sed -
01-02-2022
- so this update was basically in the name of Jimin- ;-;

Yea- well- now anneyong peeps!
*bows*
🚶‍♀️

(24/09/2024)