Stupid Kid

A/N Hey all you party people how's it going. Cover creds to DilekGenc on Devianart. Welp, Enjoy!

BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP!!! I shot straight up out of bed. This time it wasn't my alarm waking me up, it sounded more like a banshee screaming after being shot. Or like the wailing of a wounded monkey. The fire alarm. I quickly plugged my ears and started to curse under my breath. The reason they had to make this thing so fucking loud? I don't even know. Not to mention the fact that I was tired as hell, so I was bumping into things left and right in the darkness until I turned on the light. "Aghhh" I hissed as the light blinded me. The fire alarm never went off in my building, there were no drills or anything like that. I panicked as I suddenly realized this could be the real deal, and proceeded to run around my apartment like a mad man. I didn't have time to grab anything except my phone and my keys. I snagged both and ran out into the hallway. My neighbors hopelessly stood still not knowing what to do while bright lights were flashing on and off from the tiny red box that sat on the wall. I wish Mike was here... He would know what to do but he was still at work. "Come on guys. Follow me." I shouted as I rallied all of the panic stricken people. For the people's sake, I looked calm and collected, although inside my head I was freaking out. I lead them to the old dusty window at the end of the hall that had an amazing view of the city. I wanted to use the fire escape rather then the regular stairs, just in case fire or rubble was blocking the passage way. My mind raced as I set down my phone and keys and unlocked the two window latches. The unbearable beeping persisted as I tried to throw open the huge window that wouldn't budge. I turned around to see all of them just standing there, waiting for me to do all of the work. It's amazing how our society evolved into such lazy followers that can't think for themselves. "Could I get some help here?!" I shouted annoyingly at the group. A tall middle aged man stepped forward and pushed the window open with ease. "Ugh" I grunted as grabbed my stuff and climbed down the rusty metal stairs in a hurry. After five floors of walking down steps and people panicking behind me, I finally reached the ground and ran over to the group of people murmuring. Holy hell was it cold outside, not to mention the fact that it was snowing lightly. And I was in my tank top and shorts. Of course. I turned around to the building expecting to see spitting flames from every window. Instead, I saw the building, sitting peacefully with nothing wrong, except for the bright flashes of the fire alarm in the dark hallways. I checked my phone for the time. 5:02. A little before I would be waking up for work since my shift started at 6:05 AM. "What's going on?" I asked a tall officer who was observing the building. In a crusty voice he replied "A little kid pulled the fire alarm". "Was it on purpose?" I inquired curiously. "Yeah apparently" he sighed as I looked to his left to see a mother scolding her young child. Stupid kid. "This is just great" I murmured. "Well am I allowed to go inside to grab some stuff for work?" I asked. "Sorry mam no can do" he replied. "It's probably gonna take about another two hours until we can clear things up and everyone will be allowed to go back inside". "Alright" I said defeated "thanks". Well, since I have no where else to go, and it is cold as fuck out, I guess I'm going to work early. At least I can talk to Mike for a bit. In my pajamas, I jogged to my lonely car and wiped the thin layer of snow off of the windshield. I quickly got in, put down my phone, and drove to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria.

A/N Wow way to go little kid. Anyways, a bit of a short chapter, but don't worry my readers, the next chapter will be a douzy. Until next time my fellow Wattpadians ;)