Consciousness

A/N Hello all, sorry for posting so late! Just got done dress shopping for the prom thingy coming up at my school. Ugh. Anyways, enjoy!

"Who-" was all I managed to say as someone, or something rose to it's feet. "Guys?" I whispered faintly. But at that moment, as it stood up I knew it wasn't a human. It was the Golden Freddy suit. My hands trembled with fear as the beast started to walk towards me. "Don't hurt me" I pleaded to Golden Freddy as he stood towering over me. For a few brief moments he just stood there, looking and me with those white pupils surrounded by darkness. It was falling apart, it's fur hung off it's body and it's head tilted to the side because it couldn't hold it up properly. The quietness of the moment was stinging my ears as I just waited there... Helpless. For a second, I thought it wouldn't hurt me until it shot it's arm forward and pinned my neck. It slid me up the wall using my neck as a handle. I was gasping for air and I started clawing at it's hand. My vision started blurring, as all I could do was let out whimpers of pain. I stared into it's eyes, it's cold eyes while my lungs were screaming in pain. In those moments of intense suffering, I could faintly hear whispering coming from Golden Freddy. "Help me. Please." Suddenly, I heard a chime ring through out the building, and the Golden Freddy suit went limp. Lifeless. It dropped to the floor and it dropped me as well. Since it was holding me so high up against the wall I fell and upon impacting the ground my head slammed onto the cold metal floor. I sat there for a few moments, lifeless, just like the suit, and gasped for air, gasped for life. Blood oozed from my head as I was wheezing for air. Then, I was able to muster up enough strength to sit up against the wall which felt a lot better. I couldn't really move because of the pain and the dizziness from my wounds. But what I saw next upset me even more then my own pain. Suddenly, something emerged from the mouth of the Golden Freddy suit. It was... It was a soul. The translucent wisp of air came from the suit and found it's way through the mouth of... Goldie?! Then, 4 other souls passed through the wall and entered into the bodies laying on the floor. They all arose from their slumber and started wheezing and choking. I could tell they were in immense pain. They all were whimpering because of the suffering. Chica began sobbing, and clung onto Foxy's side for comfort. "I can't take much more of this" I heard Bonnie croak. I couldn't believe the amount of suffering they all went through every single day, and the thought of that brought tears to my eyes. I began fading out of consciousness as someone swiftly picked me up and carried me out of the room. I heard the quick footsteps below me and the swing of the front doors to the pizzeria. Then, I fell into darkness, and out of consciousness.

A/N Yeeeesesh ouch. Guys just wanna say thanks so much for 50 reads already, I am so excited for what I have planned for this book!!! >:) Until next time my fellow Wattpadians ;)