The suspension.

I was so mad, only the lady get suspended? WHAT ABOUT THE GUY? He literally raped I was drunk, I was asking for it, but still he knew I was drunk he saw the how much I drank. I think he was the one who recorded the video, I was petrified. I could not stop think what would happen if my dad saw it, I mean yea he is in another state, but still! My entire school knew I had sex, I never even wanted to. I was drunk!! Why does nobody understand that. I walked to the principles office holding back all of my tears, I felt like I was gonna throw up it was so scary. I walked in and the principle was holding her coffee, "Alex." She said. "H-hey Ms. Johnson!" I replied. "DONT ACT ALL SWEET, ALL MY KIDS ARE NOW WATCHING THAT VIDEO, YOU ARE SUSPENDED, FOR 2 WEEKS. LEAVE, NOW." She told me. I got so mad And I couldn't do anything. Then it hit me, I'm not gonna see the girl for 2 weeks! I started begging, "PLEASE MS. JOHNSON I WILL DO ANYTHING I CAN'T GET SUSPENDED" I begged her, and she didn't listen "Get. OUT." She said. I started sobbing, I had to walk home, 30 minutes in 40% weather, I was so cold. I got to my house, unlocked my door, and went inside. My mom died and my dad was on a work trip, in Chicago, And we were in New York, so pretty far from each other, I was home alone. Well I was 17 so it was okay. I turned on the heat, it was so cold in the house. I went to grab a bite to eat, my doorbell rung. Mail. It was my dad? He sent me a envelope? I opened it and read it. "You are a disgrace" I ran to my room crying. "A-a disgrace..?" I started sobbing I couldn't believe what my dad sent me. I realized why he sent me the letter, he saw the video... I knew this was going to happen, I wish I didn't go to that party, I wish I knew who did that to me. I WISH I WASN'T HAMMERED. I wish I was never born, I said. Woah what? That slipped out there, I didn't mean that, right? I checked the time, It was 12:55 AM, How did that happen? Oh well, I guess I can get some rest or something? I don't know....