How they met.

Thursday, 8:20 am.

I woke up frightened from my last dream, well nightmare actually. I cant remember most of it,
but it was something about a school shooting? Whatever, it was a dream couldn't have been real. Then I realized, "SHOOT ITS 8:20" I rushed to my closet, picked out a outfit. Then I started running, my bus gets here at 8:30!! It was 8:25, I ran past the kitchen, grabbed a apple and RAN. I barely made, As I caught my breath I got on the bus, I heard the birds chirping and the kids shouting. I put on my headphones and cranked up the volume, I looked out my window as I saw my school approach I turned of my headphones and got off the bus. There she was, assisting the people get off the bus, I froze she was so beautiful, she had long brown flowy hair, about 5 necklaces on her neck or so. She was the perfect girl. As she came up to me to help me off the bus, She said "Excuse me, are you okay?" "Oh, yea!" I said, As I walked in the building I was in shock, the woman of my dreams! Not the nightmare I had last night. I went to the office to check in, After I checked in I started walking to my locker so many kids, I was like the black sheep, even though I was shy. I always thought I was like, a ghost you know? Nobody knew who I was, but I learned that it was actually the opposite, everyone knew who I was not one person didn't they laughed at me, I was confused. Until I found out the reason. I got to my locker people could not stop giggling, I opened my locker and there was a note, I read it and started sobbing my eyes out. "I showed the video pornstar~"  I ran to the bathroom, never even recorded anything.." I tried to pretend nothing happened, I wiped off my tears and went to class, I tried ignoring everyone's laughter, I checked my watch, ugh it was after 8:45. I walked down to the office and asked for a hall pass. I saw these kids I have seen in the office before, they are always in trouble. But frankly I couldn't care less. Damn, I looked like I wreck. I had a messy bun, a black hoodie, and some jeans. My shoes were vans sneakers, Pretty cheap, Whatever, I got my hall pass and went to class, I finally got there from all of that.