chap IV

》☆ CHAPTER  ⁴     - 02 -   - 01 -   - 22 -  《                   ''if you think you can fuck with me,               you're going to lose~''

                   ''if you think you can fuck with me,
               you're going to lose~''

                》☆ CHAPTER  ⁴     - 02 -   - 01 -   - 22 -  《                   ''if you think you can fuck with me,               you're going to lose~''

The Speedwagon Foundation came to the Kujo Household soon after. Mr. Joestar seemed the one who urged us to hurry to the airport once we received our plane tickets. Chuuya was visibly stressed at the thought of going on a plane. He felt as if his mother would catch him. You reassured him that his old ass mom wasn't going to do anything. He didn't seem to relax at your comment.

It was night when Kakyoin opened his eyes due to a sound disturbing his sleep. The sound woke the rest of the group (except for you) up. The noise got louder as its source came out the cockpit.

"It's a Stag Beetle. Is it a Stand, Avdol? Did DIO already send one of his men?" Joseph asked the Egyptian. Chuuya mumbled a small "I knew it" as he tried waking you up.

"It's possible… A Stand that takes the form of an insect." Avdol watched the beetle carefully.

"It seems like it's hiding in the seats' shadows." Chuuya pointed out. Jotaro stood up from his seat and began to look around. A sudden loud buzz alarmed both Kakyoin and Chuuya.

"Kujo! It's right by your head!" 
"JoJo! It's right by your head!"

"For a beetle, it's quite large. It has to be a Stand!" Chuuya informed the group.

"Disgusting...but I'll take care of it." Jotaro said. His face was calm and like always; he showed no fear.

"Be careful. I've been told there is an insectile Stand that likes to rip out the tongues of its victims." Avdol warned. Jotaro summoned Star Platinum and he attempted to chop the beetle, only for it to dodge it, surprising the group.