chap VIII

》☆ CHAPTER ⁸ - 02 - - 24 - - 22 - 《''piss

''piss.''

You’d finally made it on the boat Mr

You’d finally made it on the boat Mr. Joestar was speaking about a few moments ago. He was planning to head to Singapore first.

“It’ll take three full days for us to reach Singapore. The ocean's song shall null us to sleep in the night.” Chuuya told the group, posing dramatically in the process. You were sitting beside Jotaro and Kakyoin. Luckily, a crew member had given you some spare clothes of his after you had paid him to do so. Jotaro and Kakyoin however, decided to keep their uniforms on. You found it weird since even Chuuya, the star student of your school, was out of uniform.

“Hey, you two, aren’t you hot in those things?” Mr. Joestar asked them. He had also changed into a red and white striped shirt, the shirt’s sleeves were rolled up to freshen himself up a little.

“Well, we are students and a good student always dresses the part.” Kakyoin said his reason without looking up from his book.

“Dude, you’re exaggerating! Chuuya is like the best student there could ever be and even he’s out of uniform!” You fanned yourself. Jotaro just grumbled about how he didn’t feel like changing. 

“Some Japanese students are such stiffs when it comes to this sort of thing. Thank God for you two! You two are my favorites now!” Mr. Joestar grinned.

“That’s why (Y/N) gets all the girls, right (Y/N)?” Polnareff was leaning against the boat’s railing. You chuckled as you revealed the truth to him; “All the girls at my school love Jotaro so much that they fawn over how much he tells them to fuck off. Women weird me out sometimes.”

“Let go! Let go of me, you big jerk!”

You turned to the sound of a shrill voice yelling. It was a kid.

“Dammit, I said get off me! Let me go!” They yelled again. Being around Chuuya let you recognize the kid’s gender just by their voice instantly; it was a girl.