oh shit

MAJOR RAPE TRIGGER WARNING HOLY SHIT

Dashi had enough. She wasn't going to stand for this anymore. She had to find a way to take care of that freak. She came up with an idea that would turn the whole crew against kwazzi :).

All She had to do was get. Him. Pregnant.

If there was one thing that the captain fully agreed with Republicans on was that abortion was murder and should be punishable by law. Anytime he heard about or physically saw a woman getting an abortion he turned bright red and punched the nearest woman in the stomach. That man could be intense.

Dashi had to get him pregnant but she wasn't sure how. But then it hit her. The only person on crew who hated fags as much as her was professor inkling and he was more than willing to fix dashis problem. That horny bastard wanted any way to get his cummies out.

It was 1am and the crew was asleep, except for Dashi and Inkling. They snuck down the hall and Dashi used her universal key to get into kwazzis room. Inkling stepped inside and Dashi locked the door and stayed guarding. Inkling slowly removed the covers from the sleeping cat and his eyes wandered the figure beneath him.

"She'll do nicely" he said to himself.

Kwazzi started to stir so inkling used 2 tentacles to keep him in place. The contact only made kwazzi wake up faster

"What the hell are you doing?!" He screamed.

"I'm trying to help dear. Just hold still"

Inkling pulled Kwazziis pants down along with his underwear and began stroking the cats cat. Kwazzii shivered under the touch but couldn't say anything, he was to scared. The professors tentacles slipped into his wet heat and moved back and forth, slowly opening up the cat. Without warning he replaced his tentacle with his cock and began pounding. Kwazii started to scream so inkling shoved a tentacle down his throat to keep him quiet. This torture only lasted a few more minutes before the octopus finished into kwaziis octopussy, filling him with his seed.

"Your welcome dear" inkling said and left the room.

Kwazii layer there in shock, trying to process what had just happened but he couldn't. Kwazii was devastated and Dashi, she was pleased as punch.