Glamrock chica x Y/N

Y/N pov:

I don't know how I got here, only thing I could remember is that my parents took me here from the shows and then the doors locked on its own when my parents were about to leave this place too..I am so scared I don't know what to do at this point, I feel like I am lost this place is so big. I walked to Glamrock chica's room. How did I know it was her room well she is in her room and did not see me walk in and now I am hiding from her or she kill me or something that's why I am hiding from her I have to keep quiet or she will hear me and see me behind her mirror, some reason I just went behind her mirror and I was just the right fit to fit behind it.

Glamrock chica's pov:
I swear I just heard my door open but I could have seen things too but it felt like a someone just came to my room, I wonder who would be in my room for? Should I check to see if anyone is here or just let them be for now until Vanessa gets here and gets the person or check it out..hmm

Y/N pov:

She walking around her room, does she know I am here? No she doesn't..right? Maybe I hope she doesn't know I am in here..

Y/N: *hints the mirror back*
Glamrock chica: who is here?

Y/N pov:

She knows I am here now cause I accidentally hint the back with my leg I was trying to my leg in a different leg without making any noise and I just did...omg what do I do now should I answer her or not?

Glamrock chica: Hello anyone here?
Y/N: H-hi
Glamrock chica: Who are you and were are you at?
Y/N: *Comes out from behind the mirror*
Glamrock chica: What are you doing here?
Y/N: i got lost
Glamrock chica: You shouldn't be here and where are your parents?
Y/N: They are not here cause I got locked in here..
Glamrock chica: Im sorry to hear that you got locked up in here
Y/N: its okay
Glamrock chica: why did come to my room instead of freddy's?
Y/N: I don't know, I just thought of coming to you..
Glamrock chica: I am your favourite character?
Y/N: yes that's why I came to you
Glamrock chica: least someone likes me

You heard a voice that sounds like glamrock Freddy's you looked out the window and saw him talking with Monty and glamrock Freddy saw you looking out the window of glamrock chica's window, and you closed it and chica looked at you..

Sorry but I have to change the name sorry about that lets continue..
Chica: you okay, you must have saw Freddy didn't you?
Y/N: h-he saw me looked out the window
Chica: He won't mind, he is one of the nicest people here so you shouldn't worry too much,he is like me nice and likes humans like you
Y/N: oh, that makes me feel much better now
Chica: Wanna meet him?
Y/N: sure!
Chica: okay lets goo then!

You and chica walked out of her room and went out, chica kept you hide behind her carefully or those robots will attack you, chica's other friends will too. You carefully walked to Freddy's room and open the door with chica by your side and when you open the door Freddy was standing right in front of which scared you.

Chica: Freddy!
Freddy: what chica?
Y/N: h-hi
Chica: Freddy meet um..what's your name
Y/N: My name is Y/N
Chica: Okay, meet Y/N and you meet Freddy
Y/N: h-hi
Freddy: hi
Chica: um..so Freddy can you help me out with something?
Freddy: what??
Chica: I need you to help hide Y/N cause others will hurt them
Freddy: fine
Chica: thanks
Freddy: yea yeah your welcome

You look up at Freddy and smiled at him, he looked down at you and smiles back at you..which made you happy, you didn't realize that you were holding chica's hand and made you blush alot.

Chica: okay Y/N get inside of Freddy, so I can show you around little bit..
Y/N: um..okay

You let go of chica's hand you went up to freddy, his stomach opened up and you went inside of him and closed and it was dark and you got scared but you could see what he sees and you thought it was cool and you could see his battery, which only has 2 batteries left, you could feel him moving his body around that's how you know he is walking and it was warm too, when Freddy stoped you looked up and you could see chica and hear her sweet voice of hers again too. When he stoped in the kitchen, he open his stomach and you got out of him and looked up at chica.