Sun drop/Moon drop xY/N

You were walking around the place and saw a room and you walk in and it looks like a playground for kids to play at and you saw something up staring there and he comes down and jumps down in the ball pit. You we're not sure if you go up to him or do something then when you looked away and looked back he was gone and when you turn back around he scared you behind and stares at you.

Y/N: who are you?
Sun drop: sun drop is my name who are you?
Y/N: its Y/N
Sun drop: Nice meeting you
Y/N: you too sun drop

Sun drop laughs but you were confused why was he laughing at and he said something things like one rule is Don't turn the lights off you got scared when he said that but wonder why he doesn't want the lights off at all. You accidentally flip over the boxes that were standing on each other and sun drop picked them up trying to figure which one goes on top of each other and he didn't really get mad at you for it at least because he's know you did it by accident. Sun drop was walking around you, it was like he is jumping around you then he stop after little while.

Y/N: what are you doing?
Sun drop: nothing!
Y/N: um...okay then
Sun drop: have you never been here before?
Y/N: when I was little cause I remember being in this room why?
Sun drop: cause you look familiar to me, I sometimes forget faces but sometimes remember their names
Y/N: oh, I can't remember too many peoples names I forget sometimes
Sun drop: yes its hard to remember some peoples names sometimes
Y/N: yes

You and him talked about alot of things and then he gives you food and some water to drink so you won't get thirsty at all and he wasn't mean to you and he was being nice to you and he says your beautiful/Handsome and smart and funny and you make him laugh all the time which makes you and him have some things in common like you both like to smile and like jokes and like to goof around and like to make people feel happy not sad and like hugs too.

You been hanging out with sun drop for a while and weeks and you wanted to know what happens if you turn the lights off so you turn the lights off and sun drop told you "you should never did that y/n" he said and you saw him went behind that desk making noises and then something was different about him and jumps up on the desk and says "naughty boy/girl" he said you looked at him and saw he was black and looked like a moon and he was purple too. You got scared.

Moon drop: I told you not to turn lights off
Y/N: sorry..please don't hurt me
Moon drop: I won't hurt you okay?
Y/N: okay
Moon drop: moon drop its name
Y/n: oh okay
Moon drop: mhm

You kept on looking at him and he looks at you and then he picks you up and holds you in his arms and he fell asleep in his arms you also blushed little bit while you feel asleep in his arms..