2 ᴡɪsʜᴇs

♡︎ 2 ᴡɪsʜᴇs ♡︎
"boyfriends"

Present day

The sound of an iKON song echoes the whole room, forcing its owner to desperately look for the phone with his eyes closed. As the song reaches its chorus, the male is finally able to find the phone between his sheets and turn off the 6:45am alarm.

"I hate life" he mumbles to the air.

Too early to wake up! No!

But he still does.

"Fucking adulthood" Jisung groans, "fucking responsibilities" his burgundy undercut hair all messed up "fucking boyfriend"

As soon as he sits up, he makes sure to stretch his back and look around. It feels kinda odd to be living by himself in such nice place, a great freaking view to the city and even his own car at the building's parking lot. Well... car given by his parents, but he pays the bills.

He's pretty glad music is going great and producing music with 3RACHA is actually paying off. Not just three kids with a dream but actually making it come true. There are some rough parts, but he's still happy. Maybe they aren't rich, but they still get well paid.

Money is one of the greats parts of being an adult, if we just scratch the damn working hours, the lack of sleep, the fucking shitty bills... Jisung sighs.

"Do it for the money, Sung. The money and passion for it"

When he's finally out of the shower and looking for clothes to put on, another song starts to blast the whole room. This time, his own song.

Lixie Pixie 🧚🏻💙 is calling...

"Sup, Lix"

"Hey, Ji" the freckled boy sounds bubbly and happy on the other line "How's this morning treating you~?"

Jisung scoffs, "Hyung told you to call, didn't he?" he sighs "He never trusts me when it comes to waking up early"

"Well, baby. You know you suck at that and he doesn't want you leaving him on the airport all lonely and pouting"

"I guess" he chuckles in response.

"You still sleepy?"

"Of course I am! Have you seen the time?!" he whines, making Felix chuckle "Why did that fucking ass book the flight so damn early?! Doesn't he know human beings need to sleep?! How am I gonna drive like this?!"

"Wake yourself up thinking about how to tell him"

There's some silence.

"I haven't even thought about that" the dark haired starts dressing up in a really slow pace, like in trance.

"If you don't want to, it's alright, Sungie bee"

"No no, man. I want to" Jisung sighs in frustration "But how the fuck do I tell him that? He's gonna flip!"

"You want me to ask Binnie for help?"