26 ᴡɪsʜᴇs

26 ᴡɪsʜᴇs
"cataclysm"

Can something feel right in this shitty world? Something that can feel plain good without any regret, or guilt trace on it. Feel good without hesitating, or having an uneasy feeling brewing inside your chest. Just- just whatever. How frustrating.

Yet, how lovely it is to feel someone's lips on your skin. Small kisses tracing down an invisible path, burning the skin, flaming it with a heated feeling. How nice it feels to feel his lips on top of yours. The way his plump lips would heal the unseen wounds of your life, without even knowing they are doing it.

How lovely it is to be held by the one you love, as he gently thrusts into you, lowly moaning against your neck, letting sweet nothings slip out of his mouth, letting small I love yous bury your brain, and soul. The way his fingers grip hard on your hips, not wanting to be too rough, but not being able to control himself either. Moans echoing around the room, slamming the walls, as he pounds harder into you, holding you in his arms, loving you dearly, burning you with his love.

His love feels nice.

Feels sale.

Makes you feel something.

Something good.

The lips move to your nipples, gently embracing them, capturing them to treat them as the most delicious appetiser, savouring it to make you moan, and whine as loud as possible. The sounds are not lewd, but amazing to his ears. The sounds that come out of your mouth are the gasoline for the fire inside him, forcing his hips to move faster, his hands to grip harder, his lips to find your own, so they can melt into the best kiss ever.

The lips of an Angel.

Lips that mark your memories so deeply it hurts.

"I love you", he says.

And you believe him.

How can you not?

How can you not when he's the first one to show you such love, such passion, such fondness? How can you not when he's shown it without being scared of messing up? How can you not, when his eyes shine like little stars every time he looks at you? As... as if you were his whole world.

And you are.

Those moments together, you are his world.

Both break the kiss, moaning into each other's mouth, hands gripping on whatever they can when an overwhelming climax hits you both. He's caring, thrusts slowing down, being sloppy, yet gentle. His eyes stare at yours, forming crescents when a big smile draws on his face, perfect little dimples showing off. You can't help it, you smile back, giggling alongside him. A brief kiss is landed on your cheek.

How happy.

How perfect.

How good it was.

And how awful the memories haunt Jeongin's broken soul.

The memories of his first time burn him ever since. How happy they were.