Another day

*you wake up to the sound of screaming and gunshots*
*you jump out of bed and grab your pistol*
*you run outside to see a herd of walkers pushing up against the fence*
*Carol and Rick stand hacking away at the walkers with crowbars through the fence*
"We should get back and find some supplies to keep the fence up" Rick says while looking at the damage of the fence.
"Yeah I can stay on watch and guard the fence until we find something to hold it up a little longer" you exclaim
*Carol walks away briefly heading back to the prison*
*Rick locks his eyes on you but he isn't judging you he's admiring you*
"We should get back to the prison" Rick mutters
*You walk back to the prison your mind racing with thoughts about Rick*
𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒,𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?!
*You decide to clear your head and make use of the showers Carol made, you search the cells looking for soap of some kind when you find a lemon sherbet soap bar*
"Perfect!" You exclaim smelling the sweet scent of lemon oils.
*you walk swiftly to the showers with a towel and some spare cloths*
*You lather yourself with the lemon sherbet soap while attempting to clear your head*
𝑅𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡,𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔.𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚.
*You grab your towel wrap it around your body as you feel the cold drips of water rolling off your skin*
*You check the coast is clear and run back to your cell drawing the curtain and quickly getting dressed into your spare clothes*
*Its late so you decide to get sleep while you can, you drift off into a ditzy state of slumber*