Charter 8 The mountains finale act

The trunk made it the town it was cove in ash  the wheel of the trunk burnt Rachel look around seeing her  town all destroy " Eight years it took us to get this town on its feet. You wouldn't believe the struggle. look at it." a groan was hear on the back seat it was Scarlett the burning pain the Wound is wrap it should stop right  well no her bandagers when red soak "Scarlett dear you alright?" Harry asked already knowing the answer he was worry her Bandagers were really soak in the red color he hated to see you his baby girl like this "just hold on alright we almost there" Scarlett nodded weakly. 

Making it to the  exit of the town there were  surprised the Bridger was gone "Our house is gone." said Lauren "There's no other way out of town." said Rachel "Dad the E.L.F" said Scarlett Harry nodded and with that they drove back to the town 

OUTSIDE DANTE'S PEAK       

"We're live from Dante's peak, where they're evacuating the entire town." The cars the it the had Stan, Grey, Nancy and Terry stop allowing them to get out and see the mountain smoking from the top "She's got to go soon." said Terry 

Back with Scarlett 

The trunk stop on the rest of what left of the motel Harry got out of the car Scarlett painfully too "What Scarlett no stay you hunt" she didn't listen and pushing the throwing pain away she follow her dad.  looking around harry saw the E.L.F quickly grading it "Dad Look at this..." turning around he saw her "Scarlett wha-" Scarlett just point to the computer  harry saw it "Oh, my god. wait" the computer show the in every second the mountain will explode Running to the truck Scarlett pain coming back begging her to not run. 

One last look at the mountain Scarlett got in the back seat with the kids. Harry place the in the middle "Okay, were are out of here" said harry stating the car "What do we need this for?" ask Rachel "It might come in handy" said Scarlett look behind her eyes on the mountain 

*BOOM*

The the mountain blow up Rachel and the kids stares at the black smoke coming from the mountain. 

"Mom, what is that?" "what is that?" both graham and Lauren ask Rachel turn to Scarlett "What is that?" "THAT is a pyroclastic cloud

"Mom, what is that?" "what is that?" both graham and Lauren ask Rachel turn to Scarlett "What is that?" "THAT is a pyroclastic cloud. the mountains finale act." said Scarlett as the cloud came rushing to them destroying everything in its path "mommy?" "Its okay, baby" "Mom, it's coming!" said Graham harry look at the side mirrors " Oh, my God. Don't look back kids!" "Too late I already look!" said Scarlett. The cloud came closer and closer the the trunk destroying the town in its way "Sweet Jesus!" 

"My god. get down, kids!" said harry as he drive right to the mine enters the cloud right  behind them  Scarlett was on top Lauren and Graham  "Hold on tight!" said Rachel. They crash into it wood beams falling in front of the trunk.