I can be him for you

A man with black hair and dark eyes opened his eyes slowly while trying to adjust to the light.

He opened his eyes before closing them immediately because of the sunlight.

The sunlight hit him ruthlessly so he turned his head to the side.

He was met with a beautiful sleeping face, red hair adoring his pale and serene face.

The man with black hair, Choi Han, buried his face in the naked redhead man neck and inhaled his sweet scent.

"Mm..."

The redhead, Cale Henituse shifted closer to him and lazily rubbed his boyfriend hair.

He was still half asleep but that didn't change anything from his usual movements. He also opened his eyes slowly and a soft smile appeared on his pink lips as soon as he saw Choi Han trying to hide from the sun by burying his face in Cale's neck.

'Adorable.'

He thought as he chuckled slightly, it was uncommon for the serious Choi Han, who usually was strict with his training schedule, to refuse the sun call for him and deciding to stay asleep.

Choi Han listened to his Cale-nim beautiful chuckle before raising his own body and pushing Cale underneath him.

Choi Han's eyes were filled with emotion as they looked at Cale.

However, Cale smiled helplessly when he looked at his boyfriend naked lower body.

"Choi Han, I don't think I can take it."

Cale's pale skin was filled with bites, a lot of hickeies and other love marks.

Choi Han looked at the marks he left on Cale's body with hanger as his hand moved to certain hickey on Cale's body.

The hickey was on Cale's inner thigh, next to it was a bite mark. When Choi Han touched Cale's inner thigh, Cale started to tremble.

Last night Choi Han was especially unmerciful, banging his body like a madman, Cale couldn't help but tremble because his body was still so sensitive from all the simulations he was in last night.

Choi Han smiled sweetly at Cale as he lowered his lips and started to kiss his inner thigh, earning a moan of pleasure from the redhead.

"Ah!~"

Cale's eyes shook as he felt a finger coming to his entrance, the finger slipped in easily because of all the activities they did yesterday.

If the person wasn't Choi Han, he was going to be annoyed and beat the shit out of the said person.
But this was after all, Choi Han. His boyfriend that he loves, how can he be mad at him?

Cale grabbed Choi Han hair and pulled his face closer to him before locking their lips with a deep emotional kiss.

Poor the Vitality of the Heart! This old man will be overworked again!

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎