That night

-I know you lied to me. I comment the second Alison comes into my car. She looks at me completely calm. -You found out? She asks.

-I'm not an idiot Ali.
-Yeah I know. she mumbles.
Her face totally changes when her phone gets a text. For some reason she just ignores it and looks up me.

-Listen...I'm sorry but we both knew it wouldn't happen anything. You won't end up in trouble because of this. Nobody knows without Cece and trust me she has done worse thing than daiting someone under 16. She won't say anything. she explains.

I give her a nod. -Can you tell me something? I ask her. She nods.
-Are you gay?

She doesn't say a word. A tear runs down her cheek and she quickly whipes it away. -I'm really sorry. I kinda used you as a distraction. I was in a such bad mood that day in the bar and I needed to convince myself a couple a things. she says simple without looking at me.

-And you thought it was okay to lie about your age and sexuallity because....? I ask.

-Well I just bought a beer right in front of you I couldn't exactly say I was 15. she chuckles.

-And well I thought you were gay as well so...

"
-Oh my god!

Both of them are about to fall off the couch in laughter.

-What is so funny? I ask.

-Aunt Alison thought you were gay!? My daughter asks.

-She has never had good judgment. "

-You thought I was gay?

-Take it as a compliment. You were too good to be true.

I chuckle. -"Too good to be true"?

-Hard to explain. You're much more than those guys I'm used to. It doesn't matter how old they're. Everyone are exactly the same. My friend Aria. She's totally into this badass guy who doesn't give a shit about romance or feelings. She doesn't know that there is such passionate guys as you out there. I want her to find someone I know will take care of her and I'm still trying to find the same thing for myself. I know I'm only 15 and all that but still. Alison explains.

-No. I get it. I've been thinking that for years. I don't get what I do wrong but I know what you do. I think you're trying to teach yourself to like guys.

She smiles. -Yeah. I've been hitting on so many boys lately. None of them meant a thing but when I met you: You reminded me so much of Aria. How you read a book everywhere, how you use symbols and metaphors and your big thoughts on love. she mumbles.

I'm not quite sure why she talks about this girl. I guess that's the thing about Alison. Creating curiosity is something she loves.

-How old is this friend of yours? I asks with a chuckle.

-20. she answers.

"No she wasn't. "

-I got to go. She opens the door and is about to walk out when she turns around.

-You're lucky you didn't get pulled into anything. she mumbles.

-What do you mean? I ask confused.

-Nothing. she replies.

-Be careful. I don't want you to get hurt or anything. I say worried.

She just smiles. -If you ever write a book about me. Please spell my name right.

"
That was the last time I saw her alive. At least that was what I thought.

-Was that the night where she dissepeared? he asks.

I give my son a nod.

-How stupid was the police back then? How could they possibly mistake a body and identify it as aunt Ali? she asks

-You know how there's always some idiots in a small town?

Both of them nod.

-All of the Rosewood's idiots worked at a place called "Rosewood police station".

They shake their head and chuckles. -You two could have done a better job by using your cellphones.

-It changed when uncle Toby took over, right? My daughter asks.

-It did. While we're talking about Toby have I ever told you that he was arrested for your aunt Alison's murder?

-You still haven't told us how you met mom. Wait....was that another of aunt Spencer's theories? my son asks.

I nod.

-So she suspected you and uncle Toby for a murder that never happened? he asks.

-This story is about mom, remember? Louise punches her younger brother lightly in the shoulder.

-Sorry. Please countiniue.

"