Why I changed my last name

It is the summer of 2035. If you were looking outside you would thought it was a very stormy fall. It was raining and the storm has short-circuited electricity in the whole house.

My kids are both sitting in the couch in the living room. They both look very boared. Typical teengagers when the wifi disepears the fun is gone. I sit down in the leather chair across from them.

-Kids I'm gonna tell you a incredible story. The story of how I met your mother. I say. 

My 15 year old son and my 17 year old daughter looks at me like I'm crazy.  -Are we getting punished for something? he asks. -No. I reply. -Is this gonna take a while? My daughter asks.  -Yes. I say honest. Both of them sit comfortable on the couch and wait for me to start the story.

-The summer of 2006 before I were going to college. Also the summer where I learned when my mother  says she is going to take care of something....run and don't look back.I start.

-Do you mean Grandma Fitz you never tells us about? My son asks. -It is Grandma Fitzgerald.I reply. -Wait a second do you mean that our last name is Fitzgerald!? Without telling us anything?!My daughter asks almost screaming. -Calm down! I changed it when I turned 18. I explain. -Good. ''Hey I'm Louise Fitzgerald'' it's just to long. Yeah anyway countiniue. she says

-As I said the summer of 2006 and my senior year of High school were almsot done. It had been a tough year. My parnets had gotten divorced but my grilfriend Maggie had been there to support me. Yeah until I told her I were not going to college in New York.

(2006)

-WHAT ABOUT US?! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME?! EZRA ANSWER ME! Maggie yells. -What am I supposed to do? I need a job and I can't do that without college. Just because you're going to go to college here in New York dosn't mean you can force me to go here! I yell back. -I'm everything you've. So why should you leave me for a stupid college in a hovel of a city. What was it called? Rosewood? She shouts. I just ignore her. She gives me a awful look and then she storms out of my room.

(''I didn't hear from her in a month. Until she came crying into my room two weeks before I were going to leave for college.''

-I'm so sorry. she said and huged me. The way she cried made me belive that she may not aplogizing for the reason I hoped. -What's wrong?I asks. -I'm..pregnant.she says sobbing. My heart dropes in my chest. -It will be okey. I promise. Just go home and I'll find a way to fix this.I say and try to not freak out while she is here. -Okay. she says and leaves my room.

Before I knew it I had been thinking the whole day and got interupted by my mom telling me it was dinner. To be honest I would rather eat some old peanuts under the couch than eating with my mom and my brother. But what could I say? My family are screwed up. Well at least since my parents got divorced. My dad were well the only normal person in my family. That's why he was smart enough to move away from this richmans hell. I decided to act once again that I enjoyed these dinners. I walk down stairs and into the dining room.

''My family were very rich and had a lot of fantastic art. But the only people that was allowed to see it was my family and those who cleaned up after them. They thought it was okay. I didn't''

I sit down with the table trying to act like I don't hide anything. The only problem is that I'm a horebole liar. If my mom finds out about this..oh god..hell will break loose. Everything my mom cares about is the Fitzgerald pride. Only some few weeks left and I will leave this place. I'll be living in a small town where I don't need to be pushed around by my mother like a chess piece. The only probelm is that Maggie is pregnant. I can't belive that I just said that.

-Ezra, honey what's wrong?My mom asks. -Nothing. I reply. Trying to eat some of the food. Just because I were raised on this food doesn't make it good . -Ezra Fitzgerald! My mom says strictly. I pokes in the food. God how I hate that name. -It's Maggie. She is pregnant. I mumbles. 

I'm just waiting my mom to yell at me. About that I'll bring shame over the Fitzgerald name. Like our name isn't that from before. Fitzgerald is known as the rich heartless family that donsn't care about anybody else than themselves.

Then I hear my mom saying the nicest thing she have ever said: -Don't worry. It will be fine. I'll take care of it. she says with a smile.

''That was the first big mistake I did in my life: to trust my mother. But now I'm happy because of that big mistake I came one step closer to meet the most wounderful woman in the world: Your mom".