Plane Ticket

When Kenma woke up he didn't look at his phone. He's been trying to practice making time for himself. He wants to make a clear easy schedule so that when Mai gets back (if she does) he has time for work but also all the time for Mai.

He cleaned the kitchen, made breakfast, fed Kai, and then spent time doing a puzzle. He then went back to his room and grabbed his phone.

He grinned when Mai's name popped up on the screen.

She had sent a few messages along with a video. He read the messages and then opened the video. He observed the video and at first he only noticed the scenery but when he noticed Mai's reflection in the mirror is jaw slacked open.

He wasn't sure if she meant for him to see that or not. Kenma also didn't wanna mention it just in case she didn't mean to.

Kenma: the scenery is so pretty.
Kenma: what are you up to?
Kenma: Brazil looks so nice at night

Incoming call...Mai

Kenma reacted quick and answered the phone call. Mai greeted him and he could hear rustling.

Video chatting requested

Kenma chuckled and accepted her request.

"Hey" He propped his phone up on the nightstand.

"Hey Kenma you look great, well less tired." Mai placed her phone on her vanity so that he could see her properly.

"Yeah I've been sleeping more, trying to get back on track" Kenma explained.

Mai brushed her hair while looking into her mirror. Kenma watched her brush her hair. He didn't wanna stare at her for too long so he decided to grab a book. He'd rather pretend to read that probably make her uncomfortable by staring.

"Did you like the video?" Mai asked hoping to not sound obvious.

"Yeah Brazil looks so uh-good" he cleared his throat.

Mai nodded and thought to herself that maybe he didn't notice, she adjusted her robe and "accidentally" let one of the sleeves fall down, "oh I'm sorry about that" she giggled

Kenma closed his eyes, "no problem I wasn't looking"

"Fuck Kenma really?" Mai sighed and saw that he was looking at something else.

"What!?" Kenma put the book down and adjusted himself on the bed

"First I sent you that video and you didn't even mention my reflection." Kenma sighed he knew it! There was a purpose. "Second I just flashed you and I get no reaction?"

"Wait! You flashed me? Well fuck I should have been paying attention." Kenma began to laugh

"Kenma" Mai's voice changed and she looked at her phone slowly letting the robe fall off of her body. She closed her eyes and ran her hand down her body, "I need you." She whined desperately.

Kenma felt his dick get hard as he watched with his jaw open. At the sound of her needy voice he was already practically creaming. He took his shirt off and grabbed his tripod to set his phone up.

"Mhm tell me more" He said his heart racing and his blood pumping.

Mai let out a whine. She scooted her chair back a little and placed her feet up on the vanity. She let Kenma have the privilege of seeing her body on full display.

Kenma took his pants off and got into bed watching as Mai spread her legs open.

"No you talk to me" She said as she grabbed something off the vanity

Kenma licked his lips and slowly began to stroke himself. "Fuck look at you all hot and ready to take every bit of what you deserve."

Mai had grabbed a toy off her vanity she turned it on and pressed it against her clit. Her head gently went back and she moaned, "please tell me what I deserve."

"Fuck baby I'd love to use that wetness." The words slipped out and a big blush spread across Mai's face. Kenma grabbed the lube and used some of it to stroke better. "Oh Mai fuck you deserve so much. You deserve for your ever desire to get filled, you're just such a good girl." Kenma's head fell back and his eyes shut tightly.

Mai loved to hear Kenma butter her up with praises. She closed her eyes and turned the vibration on higher. Her thigh twitched and her moans got louder.

"Mai you're such a good fucking slut moan for me, as loud as you can." Kenma spoke lowly

Mai lifted her head up and watched him, "Kenma use that-oh-that toy I got you a long time ago I wanna see you use it"

Kenma nodded he was eager to keep going but if she wanted to see, he'd do anything. Mai Kenma took a bit to find the toy but at last he found it.

Kenma looked at the Camera and bit his lip Mai was going in on herself. Her wetness filling all of her sweet crevices and her vagina taking in all of the toy with ease.

"Baby help me here" Kenma interrupted her and she removed her legs from the vanity and placed the vibrator down on the chair and made sure to sit on it, "Lube it up first and then put ur dick in it, it'll feel tight and then squish it around your tip."

Kenma did exactly what she said. Kenma couldn't remember the last time he felt this good. He closed his eyes and listened to her imagining her perfect body laying down while he slowly increased speed on pounding into her. He felt his eyes roll back and his hands wanted to grip the sheets but he couldn't stop grinding into the toy.

Mai sighed and she began to pump the vibrator into herself again "Look at me Mai now." Kenma let out a low moan and Mai immediately paid attention.

"Who's a good girl?" Kenma asked as the both of them began to move faster. Mai's hand was slipping and Kenma was beginning to grind and move his hand with the toy.

"Me-I am" She whined and began to breath heavy, "I'm all yours." She threw her head back and placed only one of her legs back onto the vanity.

"Yes you are. Only for me." Kenma watched as Mai's hand work began to get sloppy and her thighs began to tremble. She sucked her stomach in and her eyes were shut tight. Her mouth open with saliva dripping. Her moans began to get shorter and higher pitched. Soon enough she caved and came all around her toy.

Mai's chest rose up and down. She looked at the screen and saw that Kenma was still going. "Ken" She waited till his attention was on her to bring her toy to her lips. She licked her toy while making eye contact with her screen. She let out moans and exaggerated everything she was doing.

Kenma was blowin away by this. He suddenly craved her so much more than he already did. He kept his eyes on the screen and his body moved itself when it came to this toy. Kenma felt it at the pit of his abdomen, his head hung over as he tried to keep watching Mai. Without any sort of recollection Kenma began cumming inside the toy. His moans were low but loud enough for Mai to hear.

Kenma put the toy aside and fell back onto the bed. His chest rose up and down while caught his breath. Mai left her phone there while she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself off. When she came back, she had clothes on and her hair in a ponytail.

In that time Kenma also cleaned himself off and got into bed for a nap, "That was nice." Mai spoke up after awhile of them just staying in each other's silence

"Mai you're gonna make me buy a plane ticket."