Ch.2 | Reuniting With A Certain Wizard

Flames cackled. Rising from burning grounds. Koopa's stood within their spots along with goomba's. While others focus on rebuilding or cleaning. Guards keeping watch in case a certain plumber comes along with a green hatted brother of his too. Piranha plants snapping their teeth. Voices echoed as discussions came up between everyone. Sparks flying as weapons were sharpened. Dark clouds loomed. Heat burning. Within the kingdom. Bowsette sat upon her thrown. Her tail flicked. Head resting onto her left hand. Glaring. Smoke puffing through her mouth. Koopa's standing in a line. From the door's entrance to near steps of her throne. A chime sound flickered for a moment before symbols glowed for moment. Forming into a being wearing blue.

Bowsette huffed at Magikoopa known as Kamek

Bowsette huffed at Magikoopa known as Kamek. Her secondary command of the troopa army. Walking towards the steps. Bowing.

Kamek: "Your Majesty."

Bowsette: "Kamek."

He walked up the steps. Shifting his magic want for a moment. Standing at the side of the throne.

Kamek: "Your majesty I have a question."

Bowsette: "Speak."

Kamek: "I heard you had a 'guest'. Is it one of the plumbers? Mario or that frightened brother of his Luigi? Or maybe our dear princess peach?"

Bowsette: "No. She's not our prisoner nor a princess of the mushroom kingdom."

Not a prisoner nor the princess of the mushroom kingdom? Now he was truly curious. Who could this guest be? Curious, Curious. Bowsette glared down towards him. Her eyes burning. Tail slamming the ground for a moment.

Bowsette: "You already met her before Kamek."

Met her before hm?

She shifting her body then leans towards him. Baring her teeth.

Bowsette: "She's in one of the spare rooms near mine.... Do not frighten her do you understand me."

Slamming a fist onto her arm chair. Kamek nodded in response to her order.

Bowsette: "Attend to what she needs when you're in there. Don't pester her too much what happened or why she appeared here."

Kamek: "Yes your highness."

Bowsette leans back against her throne, growling out. Kamek waved his wand around before disappearing in purple smoke.

Y/n breathes out a bit, staring out the window near her bed. Basking in slight darkness that surrounded the kingdom. Not minding the heat that cascaded. Smoke rising. Hair gently swaying on her back. Then a twinkle light noise got her attention. Turning her face to her right to see purple smoke. Revealing Kamek once more but before her.

Kamek: "Hello fellow guest. For I am-"

Immediately stopping himself as his eyes landed on Y/n, who gazed back at him. Taking a moment before smiling at him.

Y/n: "Hello mister Kamek."

Kamek: "Miss Y/n. You're the guest here?"

Y/n: "If that's what they describe me then yes I am."

Kamek walks next to the bed.

Kamek: "Y/n child. Why are you all the way out here?"

Y/n: "Well here's the short version of the explanation. Father.... Attempted to marry me off."

Kamek: "Attempt to marry you off! To who Miss Y/n?"

Y/n: "I don't know.... He didn't tell me who exactly or I don't remember who he spoke to about this."

This was.... Concerning. Not being told who she's being married off too. Which was a surprise to Y/n.... Like Bowsette being suddenly surprised by the Mario bros attacking the kingdom when they find it.... As much to her dismay. Kamek tapped his chin a bit. Wondering of who this person could be. Could this person be also a challenge to his majesty. Adjusting his glasses.

Kamek: "Well Miss Y/n, you're safe here. No person from your kingdom shall ever enter here so easily."

Y/n: "Thank you mister Kamek for the resurgence."

Kamek rubbed his chin a bit.

Kamek: "Y/n, if I remember correctly. You're still learning magic right?"

Y/n: "Oh yes I am. But there's certain spells I'm trying to learn along with new ones that are helpful."

Kamek: "Helpful hmm?"

Kamek thought for a moment.

Kamek: "If you like miss Y/n. I can teach some new magic spells for you to learn while many can take a long time to cast."

Y/n: "Are you certain mister Kamek? I'm afraid I don't have a wand to use to cast."

Kamek: "Do not worry princess Y/n! We shall craft one for you to use and experience with easier along to train with it to get more aquatinted what spells you'll be casting in time."

Y/n's eyes sparkle making Kamek slightly chuckle. Yes he has respect to his majesty. Especially when raising her. But never once did he think less of Y/n, especially her fascination towards magic and wanting to study it. Besides, he wouldn't mind having a pupil at his side to learn new things of magic.

Kamek: "But for now. Rest princess Y/n. For you shall learn new magic eventually."