Awkward

Luca's POV

as a baker,you would assume its hard work. baking different things everyday for people in your city or town but its worse when your a full time baker like me. i meet all sorts of people and start conversations with them. i loved my job! except the actual baking part,it was boring! i mostly loved the customers and how sweet they were,i liked talking with them and getting to know them more even though i knew i might not see them besides if they were the usual customers like my best friends Giulia and sophie. which i still see outside of work anyway

i was just baking bread to put on the display,which is a pain in the ass most times when i needed it not to be. until i heard the doors bell chime. "hello,good afternoon welcome to the bakery how can i-" i stop talking. i see a boy with curly hair,overalls,the prettiest green eyes,and a hat on. "hello and good afternoon to you too" he says winking. i couldn't talk for some reason.

"anyway how can i help you" i say chuckling. god i was really awkward! "i need some bread and thats all" he says. "i'll get right on it" i said. i felt weird for some reason. i didn't usually sound awkward or felt like it either! its usually easy to talk to customers but him,it was hard.

i got what he needed and handed it to him, "have a nice day" i say smiling,before walking away he started to talk. "hey,before i go whats your name?" he asks me. i look at him,

"Luca paguro" i say. "cute,i'm Alberto scorfano." he says,handing me a piece of paper,it had a number. "call me,we can talk sometime" he says winking at me and walking out. welp,that was a win for the awkwardness i caused today i guess,but Alberto didn't seem to mind it that much. he seemed to enjoy my misery that i was going through that he caused! i liked it though,i wish i could say i liked him but i didn't know him that well sadly. god that made me angry but happy at the same time,i was so weird sometimes,especially the times i didn't wanna be either!

i finished the day and walked home and layed in my bed. i was so tired but i looked at the phone i felt like i remembered something. there was a lot of customers that evening so i might've or might've not remembered what happened with that encounter with Alberto the afternoon. i dug in my pocket to find the paper he had gave me that Afternoon. i found it and typed in the number...

"hello?"

im sorry if this was short but im trying to get ready bc i have to go to school tomorrow after being home monday and today due to me having covid soo yeah- part two hopefully later!! bye