i love you

Luca's POV

i sat there at the question he had asked me. i nod slowly. "sure" i say. he sits up and smiles at me. we both got up and i followed him downstairs. "ok,so we'll meet maybe at 6pm ok?" he explains to me. i nod and walk off to the bakery to open up.

the whole day i was wondering what he had to ask me. some of the time i couldn't breath thinking about it. it worried me and made me excited at the same time. i kept breathing heavily and couldn't calm down without Giulia but i managed to anyway which was great.

i checked the time, '5:58' i read on the clock. i left and locked the door. i spun around and saw Alberto behind me. "What the hell?!" i shout "sorry,did i startle you?" he asks,holding out flowers. "well not anymore" i say,taking the flowers gladly.

he leads me to the beach we went to the one night he asked me out. we sat down and just talked. our faces soon got inches away again,our lips almost touching.

he grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss again,i couldn't hold back and didn't want to anyway so i kissed back. we both let go only a minute later. "Luca,thats a little why i wanted you here,i wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me" he explains,smiling.

my face goes red,i smile and start laughing. "Alberto i would absolutely love to!" i exclaim. his eyes light up and he hugs me.

"i love you Luca"

i mean,this doesn't have to be the end just please give me ideas! also,for the next part will be inspired by someone elses story so please be aware!