1. Her Childhood

A girl who cries in both happiness n sadness. Lol, she must be having ocean of tears.
When she took birth she cried, (hah!? Ofc everyone does )..
When she was growing, the situation at her home wasn't good ... wasn't good in the sense her Father...he used to drink a lot (basically an alcoholic) and when he's home he used to torture his wife ...used to fight with her n sometimes injured too. Seeing all these that girl became mentally depressed since she was 2 to 3 years. She started living quiet all day
She never opened herself. Her grandparents left the home n went somewhere far , so she couldn't even get love n sympathy from them also.. Her parents they loved her but she didn't found that love as happiness because there wasn't peace at home.. Her uncle aunt were also not that familiar with her. They used to ignore her along with her parents. Even though her father helped her aunt n uncle a lot they never came to repay that help. She was then admissioned to a school. She was good in studies and people were envy of her. She made 3 friends. Even though she never opened herself with them she used to put a smile on her face and pretend everything is fine with her, with her family and all stuff. She faced many bullies during that time. Even the friends she made they also used to bully her a lot. She ignored all of them and used to cry at night without letting anyone know.
Wasn't she a miracle of God. Ummm..she used to think this phase will end someday and she'll be loved by people. She kept on going with those things and never gave up. She believed that there is an end to everything and so with her pain.