♡Chapter 2♡

Beautiful Woman......

You were stunned of how beautiful she was you instantly knew why katsuki choose her over you but you knew beauty hid a lot of things so you kept quiet.

"Hey you must be the room decorated right," she said with a smile.

"N...n.. yes... yes i am," you said smiling at her.

"Come on inside," she opening up the door all the way for you to see the baby bump.

You walked in and she closed the door you went into the livingroom you were confused as to why you said yes but you kept with it as you stood there waiting untill she walked in.

"Ok," she said walking into the room and walking infront of you.

"I wonder how old the baby is," you thought not knowing you talked it out and she heard.

"Oh she's 3 months," she said smiling rubbing her bump.

You jumped not knowing she heard you.

"Oh i heard you silly," she giggled.

"I'm sorry i'm just curious," you said awkwardly smiling.

"No its alright oh i almost forgot my name is nicole," she said with a closed eyed smile.

Im sorry for the people named nicole....

"My name i-is... um lily," you said acting like you had trouble socialising.

"Its alright and plz lets go to the baby's room," she said as she started walking to the hallway on the right.

She went in then you it was a white blank room with a window facing the door there were two chairs she sat down on one and you sat down on the other then you both started brainstorming while talking.

You started to gain her trust as you guys started to give ideas you started talking about eachother.

"So when did you and kat-..... i mean when did you and Groundzero meet," you said playfully.

"Oh that," she said rubbing her bump "we meet in a bar 7 months ago," she said smiling.

"Oh really sooo tell me how did he react to you being pregnant spare me the details," you giggled.

"Oh he was soo happy and i know he will be happy to see his beautiful daughter," she said smiling.

"Thats so cute," you said you trying your hardest not to cry.

You guys keeped on talking and ended up with a cute design a pink room with butterflies and a white crib with a fluffy rug a bookshelf and a rocking chair and other stuff.

You actually liked her but you knew she was not as she seems because of how she talked and acted but you kept quiet.

It was nearly the afternoon you guys were in the livingroom you getting ready to leave before she said.

"Wait lily don't tell Mrs bakugo i don't want her knowing and ruining my husband's and baby's life together," she said.

You then realized the ring bakugo gave you in your pocket you turned around and walked over to her.

"Um nicole i have something to tell you," you said smiling.

"Yes," she said.

"I... am mrs bakugo," you said.

She looked stunned looking at you straight in the eyes.

"Look mrs bakugo," she said before getting cut off by you.

"No no need to talk," you told her as you reached in your pocket for your ring.

"Plz give me your hand," you said she hesitantly gave you her hand you put the ring on her finger and smilied.

"I hope you,katsuki and your daughter have a good life plz take care of him for me," you said while turning around and opening the door "oh and don't tell him i was here you'll soon be his wife," you said smiling but she could'nt see it.

You walked out and closed the door before calling a taxi and left.

She was still stunned but listened to you and did'nt call bakugo.

Timeskip

You got home and packed all your stuff and put your money in your separate bank account and bought a ticket to canada.

You took a bath and put on your favourite f/c oversized hoodie and made your long h/c hair into a messy bun you put all your suitcases behind the couch and the divorce papers and his phone on the coffee table.

Waiting for "the love of your life" katsuki to come home in a few minutes time went by and the door opened for you to see katsuki you glanced at him but kept staring at your phone

"Hey teddybear," he said dropping his bags and walking over to you and trying to kiss you but you put your hand on his face and pushed him away he did'nt notice the divorce papers on the table so he did'nt understand what was going on .

"What did you do that for," he said looking at you, you turned off your phone and got up he looked at you confused until you spoke.

"I signed the divorce papers," you said pointing at the papers on the the table he looked at you.

"W-what," he looked at you then the papers and got up "are you joking teddy bear your joking right?!," he said.

"Don't you ever call me by my that name again bakugo and go back to your future wife nicole," you said angryly.

He looked at you "teddy bear i did'nt mean to plz give me a second chance," he asked shocked as to how you found out.

"You did'nt think you needed a second chance when you had sex with her and got her pregnant," you said as tears started to falling down your cheeks.

"Teddy bear I didn't mea-," you cut him off "just sign the divorce papers i don't want to be here or see your face ever again," you said angryly pointing at the papers.

He looked at you one more time but did as he was told and handed them to you, you took your suitcases and walked to the door.

"I hope you have a good life bakugo," you said as all he saw were tears in your e/c eyes and your h/c hair as you left and closed the door and left.

"I fucked up didn't I," he thought.

Word
1045