V

Past V

Fashion. They come out in many ways in shape or form. Seeking beauty, style, and desire for competition. But accomplishing that is to get a groomer. And that is what Ash and the others end up finding, with a girl named Jessica. Who was having trouble with her own Furfrou. To find themselves the grooming salon where Jessica works. Also introducing Sherman, a famous Pokémon groomer. Soon after, leaving Fennekin from another groom's shop for an hour.

I don't like this... I should investigate... quietly.

Froakie opens his ball and enters an alley to hide. He makes a noise on a piece of a rotten can and Ash takes notice.

"Huh?"

Shoot... got to hide. To there then... I thought. To hide behind a stinky garbage can.

"Ash, where you are heading?" said Clemont, looking in Ash's direction.

"Nothing thought I heard something," Ash explained, going where everyone was heading.

"You shouldn't go like that; you might disappear from us," Clemont said.

"Disappear? Never. I would alert all of you if I did." Ash replied.

"Mm, you never know." Clemont's final response. Before I hear nothing but chatter and footsteps by the people.

I hop and hop until I find it, I remember the groom shop and what it exactly looked like. I don't know where it is. Should be to the left and maybe it's there. Is it? Yes! I hop on the door and see through the window. Fennekin!?

Present

I regret to see Braixen a bit mad at me. It wasn't my fault that I left... that wasn't on purpose. Yet, I kind of scared her, and she stopped talking to me about that. But I know it'll work out. I need to stop thinking. I should train, could make me feel better. I spoke. Heading behind the Pokémon Center's battle area.

And... shoot. Braixen was outside spinning and high jumps. She's practicing. Alone? She hasn't been alone since she, I, and Chespin had each other until now. This could be my chance to convince you that I'm not bad. Or...

Flame Blast! I turn it into a firing platform and more up high and I jump. To land gracefully, okay, I will perform that for the next performance! That I've been practicing on new styles I could use and win the next contest!

"Braix-"

I turn and ignite my stick behind me. Oh... You came. Putting his hands up, expressing no harm, and being selfless.

"H-hey, can you put it down? It's me." He said, concerned about the flame close to his face, dripping sweat. No walking away, not even slowly. To stand and talk. "Okay," I put it away. "What is it," I said, putting no pressure on him.

"Right away, sorry for interrupting. And to the extent of my coming." I pull out violet flowers and give them to Braixen. "Very sorry for what had happened. I know I'm a bad friend and an influence. And pretty bad with myself."