Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

(3 Years Later)

We finally step out of the Chamber and I have never missed the outside world so much.

Goki: Alright! Let's go meet everyone!

I sense everyone at Capsule Corp so Goki and Vegeta grab on to me and we teleport there.

Goki: We're back!

Bulma: You are not coming with us like that!

(Y/N): She's right. We should take a shower.

Bulma: Yeah! Go get cleaned up

Vegeta: Fine.

(One Shower Later)

(Y/N): There happy?

Bulma: Yes.

Goki: What is that?

She pointed to a huge box.

Whis: That would be the way we will travel to Universe 6.

I looked around and saw Beerus coming with someone. A small man with red skin, a green suit and pointy... ears. 

Beerus: This is Monaka, the strongest mortal that I have ever fought.

I already knew what was going to happen. I sighed to myself. Goki was about to run up to Monaka but, I grabbed her hand.

(Y/N): No. I know you want to fight him but, if what Beerus says is true... he might kill you. And we have a tournament coming up.

Goki: Oh come on!

She pouted. I went in front of her and lifted her chin.

(Y/N): You know you look cute whenever you're flustered.

I kissed her and she calmed down.

Beerus: Can I talk to you for a moment (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Of course.

We walked away from Goki. 

Beerus: Do you know?

(Y/N): Mhm.

Beerus: Did I make it too obvious?

(Y/N): For Goki no. She can be a bit of a dumb bell. That's why I love her.

I turn around and see that Goki was about to punch Monaka! I teleported in front of her and caught her fist.

(Y/N): What did I tell you? Please just wait until the end of the Tournament.

Goki: Fine!

Whis: Let us go to Universe 6!

I nodded and entered the Cube. So did Goki and everyone else. We started to fly.

(5 minutes later) 

I was getting impatient and I tried to look outside but, all I could see is white energy. I walked over to Piccolo. 

(Y/N): Long time no see I guess. Are you ready for this tournament?

Piccolo: I'm not that confident because I feel like there is someone with some serious power in the sixth universe.

(Y/N): I think so too and that's why I went into the Time Chamber. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. I think we can win.

He crossed his arms and smiled

Piccolo: Don't let that overconfidence become your downfall.

(Y/N): Trust me I won't. I'm not Frieza.