It's been a while...

Jesus, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Hey guys. I'm back with another part to my life. Of course I haven't been writing because personal life stuff, again. Also, I'm pretty lazy so it's no surprise as to why I haven't been writing. 

Around two weeks ago my sister suggested I watch the anime 'Bleach' because she enjoyed it and I'd just finished binge watching the anime 'Fairy Tail'. I said no because I didn't really fancy it and didn't think it was my thing. I sort of lost my computer and then  thought, "I have my phone with all dem anime apps that I downloaded so why not watch an anime?" but I couldn't think of any new ones so I chose to start Bleach.

...

I watched the first epsiode.

Then the second.

Then the third.

The fourth.

Fifth.

Sixth.

Seventh...

And so on. You sort of get the picture. I became obsessed with Bleach and now I just want to cry because, within about 5 or 6 days, I managed to finish all of it. All that's left for me is the movie's in which I've watched one. However, because I'd finished Bleach, I decided to watch a new anime and so I watched 'Sekirei' which I finished within a day and now I'm on 'Rosario+Vampire' which is really good. In fact, both Sekirei and Rosario+Vampire are good so I recommend both of those animes to anime lovers. 

Honestly, I hope to try and update a lot more. My writing skills are getting better and I know not to blabber when writing because my English teacher said I get a bit carried away with my stories which drops my level down a bit. I'm sort of trying to bring it back up but I have something good about this all, as well. 

High blood sugars cause the brain to stop working and concentrating as well as it should and so with my levels the way they are now (which are above average) I should, if I can control my diabetes a bit better, have much better levels soon enough! I'm really trying to get it all under control because I'm sick a lot and I'm usually in hospital every other Friday so I need to catch up on my work. 

If there's any updates on my diabetes and levels at school then I will let you know! If anyone is reading this then you're actually awesome because my life isn't all that interesting. I only write this to share with others what my life is like even if it isn't interesting because I like to write and, even if fiction isn't my strongest point, I still have my everyday life to write about and share with others. The internet is my home and my safety because, on the internet, I can be who I want to be without others telling me otherwise. Any readers of this will hopefully understand and, if the internet is pretty much your home, too, then you can relate to me because my friends don't really relate to me much as they don't really "internet" like I do. 

Arigato~

Mads ❣