what the-

Dark...it was all Bose could've see in that moment. His body laid there in that werehouse. Before he fully passed out he felt nothing but a guilt. He couldn't save his best friend and now....who knows what will that monster do to her. He didn't even know how will anyone find him, he himself didn't know where he is. He never saw that werehouse in Swellview. In that moment he lost all hope.

After a couple of hours something magical happened. Bose felt something, an arm shaking him trying to wake him up. After that he heard echos calling his name and he was back in reality. Bose opened his eyes and saw Ray, Chapa and Miles behind him.

"Bose what happened?!" Ray asked but Bose was still all shaken up and confused.

"Bose?" Chapa asked worriedly "Bose are you okay?"

He tried to stand up but his legs just couldn't hold him straight and he started falling but Ray quicly cought him and placed him back on the ground.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Miles asked.

"Mika..." he spoke and Miles's eyes widened

"Mika what? Did something happened to her?!"

"Miles calm down" Chapa said and in that moment Ray looked at her with 'you're telling him' eyes.

Miles and Chapa helped him get on his feet and slowly let go of him

"Rick Twitler...." Bose now started breathing heavily

"What do you mean Rick Twitler?!" Ray now got worried and suspicious

Bose started breathing heavily and looking arround

"Bose? You okay?" Chapa asked

"Bose what do you mean Rick Twitler?!" Ray raised his voice

"Bose!" Miles did that too "did something happen to my sister?!"

"I don't know.....I DON'T KNOW!" Bose started panicking, he ran his fingers through his hair and started sweating.

"Bose?" Chapa asked

"BOSE!" Miles yelled

"I think he's having a panick attack" Ray said softly and then continued "Miles! Teleport to the man van and take a little gray chip thingy from my bag! NOW!" As he said that Miles teleported and came back with some kind of chip or something. Ray quickly grabbed it and ran to Bose.

"Bose, Bose look at me! Hey buddy, look at me!"

He did that and Ray saw few tears rolling down Bose's cheeks.

"Look, I need you to be still okay? Can you do that?"

Bose nodded his head and Ray put that chip on Bose's neck as he groaned in pain

"What was that" he asked as he started getting a little tired.

"It's nothing to worry about, you just need to relax" Ray was saying softly to calm him down while holding him and Bose was just getting tired more and more and slowly started falling.

"But Mika...." He said before closing his eyes and fully falling unconscious.

"What was that?" Chapa asked "what did you give him?"

Ray, who was holding Bose in his arms then replied "It's just a little sedative to calm him down while we get back to the man's nest.  Schwoz need to check him to see if Twitler....or whoever he saw, did something to him" He explained.

"I- I'm sorry you go on, I need to call Mika, I'll just teleport to you guys"

"Look, I'm sure she's fine! Maybe she didn't answer our calls because her phone died" chapa said