𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER FIVE:

THE TEA PARTY

AFTER THE LARGE CREATURE, now seeming to be known as the Bandersnatch, came right through the brick wall, the two humans spun around and looked at the creature

AFTER THE LARGE CREATURE, now seeming to be known as the Bandersnatch, came right through the brick wall, the two humans spun around and looked at the creature. Next thing they knew, guards seemed to run on each side of the creature. Y/n and Alec took notice of how they looked-- No, how they were cards. The guards were made out of cards. All the animals around them screeched in fear as the Bandersnatch started speeding in their direction. Alec immediately pulled Y/n with them as they ran off in the other direction, the others following.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum had hid in some bushes as they cowered in fear. As the card guards chased after them as well, some of the held nets in their metal-made hands as they captured some of the animals. Y/n and Alec stopped mid-way when they saw more guards coming in their direction from the place where they were going to run. The White Rabbit had stopped with them. The best friends ran off in a different direction, not noticing that the White Rabbit had been caught in one of the nets.

The Dodo bird had also been running when he knocked into a guard and was handcuffed. The only one out of the animals with Alec and Y/n was the Dormouse. However, she was able to hide in a log while the Bandersnatch chased after the other two. The humans ran beneath some mushrooms, running out of them just as the large creature jumped on the mushrooms, thinking they were still under them. However, they were able to make it far enough until Y/n stopped.

"Wait." Y/n mumbles to herself. "It's only a dream. Nothing can hurt me."

After that, she spins around and looks back at the Bandersnatch who had now caught it's gaze right on the two after the dust had disappeared from when he jumped onto the mushrooms it had thought they were hiding under. Alec had ran just a bit ahead before he stopped when realizing Y/n's hand wasn't in his anymore, turning back around and rushing back over.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" Alec shouts.

However, the girl continued to ignore him, repeating the words 'can't hurt me' over and over again. Eventually, the Bandersnatch stopped right in front of her, letting out a loud roar which blew the wind right in her face and hair. Meanwhile, the Dormouse had caught sight of what the girl was doing and had began rushing over, shouting for her to run with Alec. The Dormouse climbed up on the Bandersnatch's head, using her sword and stabbing it right in the creature's eye, popping it right out afterwards.

The Bandersnatch let out a loud cry that pretty much sounded like a roar as it's one paw came upwards and swinging in the air as if to try and get what attacked him. However, it's claws nailed right into Y/n's arm, making her cry out as she staggered back. Alec immediately rushed over, pulling her into his arms before they started running off, the Dormouse following them as they also reunited with Tweedledum and Tweedledee while doing so.