Episode 0: The Hero Trio Meets!

10 Years Earlier...

-Here we see a class of preschoolers sitting down being ready for class and two boys talking about being heroes, these boys, are none other than Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo. But while talking, the teacher had an announcement.

Teacher: Everyone, I have an announcement to make.

Student: Really?

Student: What is it?

Teacher: Starting today, we have a new student joining our class.

Student: A new student?

Student: I wonder if it's another boy!

Student: No chance! We want a girl! There too many boys in this class!

-During all of this, Izuku and Katsuki are curious themselves. And they decided to talk of not who the student would be, but what he or she will be like.

Izuku: Kachaan, do you think he or she might be interested in heroes?

Katsuki: Of course Izuku! I mean who would hate heroes? There awesome!

Izuku: Including All Might! I hope the new student is an All Might fan!

-Then while all the students were talking, the door to the classroom was being knocked on.

Teacher: Ah! *Claps Hands* That must be the new student! *Opens the door* Everyone! Meet our newest student...

(Imagine Michiru as a little kid with the same uniform that Izuku and Katsuki wore in MHA.)

Teacher: This is Michiru Kagemori. Say hi to the class Michiru!

Michiru: H-H-Hi. Pleased t-to meet y-you.

Class: HI MICHIRU!

Michiru: EEP!!! *Hides behind teacher*

Teacher: Don't pester her, she's a little shy and nervous. So please don't overwhelm her.

Class: Yes ma'am!

Bully Boss: Well well well. We have ourselves a little... weakling in the class. Girls. Outside.

Bully: Ok boss.

Bully: Yes ma'am.

-Michiru then went to the back of the classroom where she found herself sitting next to Izuku and Katsuki. The students then started to whisper.

Student: *Whisper* Aw man, the new girl get's to sit with the quirkless boy and his bodyguard.

Student: *Whisper* Totally unlucky.

Katsuki: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU EXTRA'S?! YOUR LOOKING AT THE NEXT NUMBER ONE AND TWO HEROES AND INSULTING THE FIRST QUIRKLESS HERO!!!

Student: But old Deku here will just die! He's quirkless and stupid if he think's he can be a hero!