Episode 2: Arrival

(Until I get enough votes for the longer versions or the actual anime openings, I'm gonna keep using the anime videos until then. I hope you understand.)

The Bus Station...

-Last time we left off Izuku went missing and Katsuki was in a state of shock, but now the question is, where is Izuku? Well we start off at the bus station, with a bus on route to a place called Anima-City. But right now a hooded figure is trying to get some money from an ATM, but then he hears some noise and hides. The people making the noise are Anti-Quirkless Members, people who think that the quirkless and other people are nothing but freaks. They stopped in front of a Anima-City poster with Deesse Louvre, the biggest pop star in Anima-City. But then they popped off a cap of spray paint and sprayed it on the poster and walked away laughing. The figure came out of his hiding place after the people left, he got his money from the ATM and looked at the poster, where he was just frighten and ran to the bus.

Poster Writing: DIE WITH THE QUIRKLESS BEASTMEN!!!

-The figure sneaked to the bus as he got on the roof of the bus without making much noise. The bus started to move as the figure, took off his hoody to reveal...

(Imagine Michiru to be Izuku except the blue fur is green)

Izuku: *YAWN!!!* Phew. Hmm. AH! *Checks Phone*

-On Izuku's phone is a website that has the picture of Anima-City as it's homepage. He saw a video and clicked on it.

Video: About 11 years ago today, Anima-City has been the home to the Beastmen, a race of rare humans with the ability to transform into animal-human hybrids. And since then Anima-City has grown to be a place for not just Beastmen but also a place where humans and Beastmen can live together in harmony...

Izuku: *Stops Video* "Together in harmony" huh? I hope there right. Cause... *Thinks of Michiru* I need to find out what happened to me.

-Then all of a sudden a arrow hit's the roof of the bus nearly hitting Izuku, he looks behind to find several people wearing armored suits riding motorbikes. Izuku knew them, the Anti-Quirkless Society, a society dedicated to eliminate the quirkless AND the Beastmen. And Izuku was a combination of both.

(For everyone's sake, we'll just call them villains)

Villain: There's one! Get him!

Izuku: Oh no! I'm just a few minutes away! I just need to hold on and-! *Almost get's hit by arrow* AHHH! *Falls off of bus and down a cliff* AGH! OOF! AH! OW! WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! WAAH! *Hits tree* OW! Ow...

Villain: No where left to run now little Tanuki! Any last words?

Izuku: *Crying* Why...? Why do you hate people like me?