Episode 1: Change

-Right now it has been a year since Michiru became friends with Izuku and Katsuki, but today, she has news that she needs to tell them. Izuku and Katsuki are playing ball, right now Katsuki is trying to keep the ball away from Izuku. As Katsuki's on the other side of the park, he's doing tricks with the ball.

Katsuki: Come on Dekuri! Try and take the ball!

Izuku: Here I come Kachaan! *Runs*

Katsuki: Heh. *Kicks the ball the other way*

Izuku: HUH?! WHOA! *Falls on face*

Katsuki: HA! Man, quirkless or not, your still fun to hang out!

Izuku: No fair Kachaan! Your better than me! You know that!

Katsuki: Well... What can I say? I'm the next Number 1 Hero after all!

Izuku: NO! I'm gonna be Number 1! And you can believe-.

Katsuki: "That?" Sure. No offense Dekuri, but everyone says that your a Deku. But I have no doubt in my mind you'll become the first ever quirkless hero! But Number 1? NAH!

Izuku: Meanie! *Puffs cheeks*

Michiru: Hey guys!

-Izuku and Katsuki turn to the voice to see Michiru coming in a red hoodie. Behind her back are two small presents for them.

Izuku: Hi Michiru!

Katsuki: Sup! Our parents got the text what's this all about?

Michiru: Well... I thought... I'd bring you guys some presents! For being such good friends!

Katsuki: Really?

Izuku: Thank you Michiru!

Michiru: *Lightly Blushes* Here, Dekuri! This one's for you. *Hands out a green present* And this one's for you Katsuki! *Hands out a orange present*

Katsuki: Awesome! *Opens the present* A locket?

Izuku: Hey I got a locket too!

Michiru: (I hope that they'll find their true Beastmen with those.) Check the inside of it! It's where the true present is!

Katsuki: Ok. *Opens Locket* WHOA!

Katsuki: A wolf god?! You've outdone yourself this time Michiru!

Michiru: Thanks. It's your spirit animal locket! I made it myself!

Katsuki: AWESOME!

Izuku: I wonder what my spirit animal is. *Opens Locket* *Gasp!* Is this a...?

?