4

Dallas took my hand pulling me in the place.Grandpa and Grandma went to the lady at the counter while we sat in the waiting room.I sat in Dallas lap and played with her ends of her brown hair."Where are we?"I look up at Maddie and Dallas both.

"We're at-"Dallas stop Maddie."You'll see soon baby girl."Dallas says.I nod and turn back around looking at the empty room.

Grandma comes and waves us to get up."Let's go to the room."I look confused as Dallas carries me as we walk down the grey dim hallway to a room.

Everyone sat down at a table and I just stood confused."Why are we-"I stop when I hear a door open and close."Demi your family-"

"Do you think I not know that?"Demi mouths off.I turn around and see my mom in a grey shirt and grey sweat pants.She looked a little better than before but not much.Demi grins when she sees me.

"My baby girl is two!"Demi squeals.I grin and run to her legs."Mommy!"She picks me up and hugs me tightly.Everyone gets up joining.I enjoyed her embrace and I missed it.I look at her and she had tears streaming down her face.

"Stop crying."I pout."I just I missed you all so much."Demi giggles a little.

"So come home."I say smiling.Demi sets me down ignoring my plea.She began talking to the family talking about how she's getting better and how she nearly blew up the place and 'shank' people.

It was like three hours and that's when grandma said it was time to go."So your coming home."I say to my mom.Everyone head snapped to me and it got quiet."I can't baby girl."She says kneeling down to me."Why not?"

I say as my face dropped and the tears rushed in."Because I'm still sick I need to get better."

"But why?You just said your better."I say pleading as my lip quivered."I'm still a little sick and I'm getting better."

"But why not now.I WANT YOU HOME NOW!"Demi looked at me sorrowfully.I let the tears rush down my face.I took her hand trying to pull her out but my strength wasn't as strong enough.I fell back on my butt and stuff my face in my knees crying.

I felt a peck on my forehead and the presence walking out and the door shutting.