10

I wake up and it's not in a bed.I notice a lot of yelling and screaming.We are outside.

'Demi let us get a pic of Danielle?'

'Demi is it true your baby daddy has returned?'

'DEMI DEMI DEMI'

The jacket is taken off and I look around to see we are now inside a arena.I feel myself set down on the ground.My mom face comes into view.

Her face was make up free and her hair in a bun."Listen to the crew members and be a good girl momma needs to set up for the concert."

I look around and see people running around and speaking.I turn to her and nod.She smiles taking my hand pulling me to the back to Marissa.

"Hi midget."

"Marrrrr!"I run to her and jump into her arms."No goodbye."My mom pouts.I peck her lips and she walks away.

"So what are we gonna do?"I raise an eyebrow

~~

Marissa and I ended up singing the whole Frozen Album.

"Let the storm rage ONNNNNNNN!"

I giggle after I hear Marissa attempt the note."Hey!"She pouts giving me tickles.The music stops and we turn to see Demi raising an eyebrow.

"Jealous?"Mar asks.Demi rolls her eyes."Come on babe I'm done."

"Nooooooo."Mar screams picking me up.

Demi rolls her eyes."Give me my child."Marissa obeys with a pout and hands her to me.I smelled her and cringed.

"Oh shut up."I giggle and we walk out."Maxxxxx lets go."I feel the jacket cover my head and it's quiet for once.

~~

My mom took a shower and laid next to me as I watched SpongeBob."We are going out to eat with Wilmer."I turned to her."I'm not going."

My mom face drops."Yes you are."

"Why, he doesn't want me in your life."

"Your going."

"No I'm not!"I yell

Demi face turns stern."Danielle do not yell at me!"

"I'm not going and you can't make me!"

"Watch me!"

~~

I screamed and kicked as we walked out the hotel.Demi wasn't happy but I wasn't either.The men took pictures as we got into the car.

I screamed high pitched casing Demi to sigh.

~~

Demi brought me in the restaurant still crying and being stubborn.Wilmer looked down at me confused."Give us a sec."Demi says clearly irritated.

She pulls me to the bathroom checking if anyone was in.When it was clear I got the spanking I asked for.

Tears cascaded down my face.She goes to my face level."Now listen!I held so many patience with you tonight and you've done it!Now if you don't behave there's another after this one.Am I clear?"

I look down and look at my shoes."Am I clear?!"I jump at her stern tone.I nod

She gets up and picks me up in one swift move putting me on the counter.She puts my head up and tears a paper towel cleaning my tear stained face.

She grabs her bag and pulls out drops."Open your eyes and tilt your head back."

I do as I'm told and she drops them in my eyes.She wipes the forced tears out and puts me off the counter.

"Now replay."She brings me out and we see Wilmer sitting down on his phone."Back."He looks up and then smiles."Hola Hermosa."He gets up and pecks her lips.

"And hello dani."He sticks his hand out.I look at it and him with the devious eyes.

Demi plucks my neck and I shake it.The waitress comes up to us and she smiles at me."Why hello there cutie do you need a booster?"

I shrug and look at my feet."Yes she does."I look up and see the lady putting that thing in my chair and my mom putting me in it."Now may I start you off with drinks?"

"Uhm I'll have a water."

"Me too what do you want Dani?"My mom asks.I shrug.

"She'll have water too."

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks."The perky lady says.

"So how was rehearsal?"

"oh it was...."

I blacked out after.Why am I here?Neither her and him want me here.I want my daddy and Hailey.I can't wait to talk to him later.I don't even wanna eat.I won't eat.

"Danielle?"

I turn to my mom and see the waiter blinking at me."What do you want?"

"Nothing."My mom rolls her eyes and looks up mumbling something."Don't start this."

"I don't wanna eat and you can't make me."I tell her straight to her face.Both our eyes dark with a pinch of hurt."Well okay."

I turn away."You guys look just alike it's amazing."The waitress laughs.

"Not to mention act alike."Wilmer notes.

Demi must have kicked up him cud he ouched."Okay well I'll be back with your meals."She walks away.

~~

"Please eat a bite it'll eat me alive if you don't."

Demi moods changes from I hate you to I care about you fast."No."I was showing my stubborn side which Wilmer happened to mention was like Demi.Demi sighs.

"Why do you always give her a hard time?"Wilmer groans dropping his fork.I look over at him."She gives you all her patience but you still be a brat."

My mom sets the fork of food down and gasps at Wilmer."Wilmer.."I look down."If I had a choice in this she'd be back in Texas."He gets up and goes to the bathroom."Danielle."

"I wanna go home."I croak."We will-"

"I mean to my daddy."