Prologue

Under the new rule of Suppasit Jongcheveevat, king of Siam (Thailand). From which the Ayutthaya Kingdom is now thriving and at its peak of success, the precursor of modern Thailand, the center of commerce and trading industry.

Suppasit "Mew" Jongcheveevat

The current ruler of Thailand, a smart, young, and charming king by the age of 28 ascended the throne and is now at his peak of success in ruling the country at 31. Son of Late King Ekathotsarot the Iron ruler of Thailand contrary to his father governed the kingdom in peace, though he never exempts to bring down punishments to those who deserve them.

He is known as a gentle ruler but to his enemies the Ice king.
With his cold demeanor and stoic facial expressions, other people mistake his emotions.
Wherein the contrary he is a bright and friendly person to people close to him.
He was a dashing young king with his long black flowing hair, an almost tan complexion, and a fair build with muscles in all the right places he was swooned by ladies and gents alike. With his charming aura albeit cold, he was looked upon by many.

There comes the Bowring Treaty from which friendships and commerce between the British Empire and the Kingdom of Siam were made

There comes the Bowring Treaty from which friendships and commerce between the British Empire and the Kingdom of Siam were made. Right now a new delegate was yet to be welcomed to Ayutthaya to further expand trading on their lands.
It was rumored that a Prince Regent would be included in the list of delegates to be attending the founding celebration of the Bowring treaty.

Prince Regent James "New" Alexander

Son of King James I and Margaret Erskin, half-brother of Mary "Mint" Stuart, Queen of Scotts and Crown Prince Charles "Toy" Stuart. The 1st Earl of Moray, the aloof and peculiar prince. No one has seen the prince other than the people of England and it was his first time going out of their empire and exploring the world outside. He was sent as one of the delegates even though his father strongly disapproves of it.

Even though he was the illegitimate child of his father born out of wedlock, but born with love his father loved him very much. Although unable to inherit his throne was made prince regent which made quite an uproar in the empire but he made it clear that he was not interested in the sovereignty and hoped to live a quiet life in the royal palace.

 Although unable to inherit his throne was made prince regent which made quite an uproar in the empire but he made it clear that he was not interested in the sovereignty and hoped to live a quiet life in the royal palace