Chapter 9

Author's POV:-

Jungkook held his head as soon as he saw everything blur in front of him. Blinking his eyes, he somehow tried to clear the vision. Taehyung pulled him to himself and held his hand, pinning him to the car. 

Taehyung leaves me, please.

Jungkook said with teary eyes and looked at Tae's face, red eyes, sweaty forehead, and angry look.

What the hell was that? Did I give you permission to come to my office? Didn't I ask you to take a rest? Why the hell did you say sorry, were you at fault? Are you trying to show that each and every time I'm the one to hurt you?

Taehyung shouted and lost his grip on Kook's hand but he didn't see his injured hand. As Jungkook didn't give any reply and was just looking everywhere blinking his eyes. Taehyung took a deep breath.

Right now, go back to the Mansion, and no more arguments.

Taehyung ordered him and opened the car's door from thereafter glancing at him. Jungkook looked as he saw Tae crossing the road.

I don't understand what he wants to do.

Jungkook said and saw the bodyguards standing there waiting for him to get in the car. He held the door and was about to get in when Kook saw a truck coming towards Taehyung.

 Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was not aware of anything. Even the truck driver was busy on his phone not bothering to look at the person in front of him. Without thinking or saying anything, he ran towards Taehyung. Before any of the bodyguards could react or do anything either to stop him or to save Taehyung, he pushed Taehyung to the other side of the road. 

Taehyung held the pillar to stop himself from falling and turned back to look at Jungkook, who held his head as he felt dizzy. Tae saw the truck coming and he was far away from Kook.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's injured hand and leg, he knew it would be impossible for Kook to walk further. He saw the truck was about to hit Kook, just when he ran to him and pulled Jungkook to himself. Tae's hand got injured as both fell on the other side. 

Jungkook was on top of him, he hugged Tae close to himself. Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he left Tae. Jungkook pushed his shoulder trying to get up from him. Taehyung left him as both got up. They saw bodyguards around them. 

Are you ok?

Jungkook heard Taehyung and looked at him. Before Kook could react to his question, he felt his head getting heavy and soon he lost consciousness. He fell in his arms as Taehyung held him by his waist.

-------------------------------------------

Jimin looked at Kook's photo in the frame. Their forehead joined and a smile crept on their lips, he smiled as he remembered their first date when he clicked that photo. He hugged the photo.

Still, I can't believe Jungkook that you betrayed me, that you got married to Kim Taehyung of your own will. I don't get what must be the reason for this.

He said and laid his head on the bedpost tears flowing from his eyes.

Jungkook, I love you. I know you also love me and I'll definitely remove you from this unwanted relationship. I know he forced you for all this.

Jimin said and wiped his tears, looking at the photo frame he kissed on his forehead. Closing his eyes he lay under the duvet hugging his photo close to him.

-----------------------------------------------

Taehyung slowly laid Kook down on the bed as he brought him home. He looked at Jungkook and saw his feet covered with his blood and his injured arms. He adjusted Kook's head by settling the pillow. Opening the third drawer he took out the first aid box. Sitting next to Kook's legs he kept them on his legs.

Slowly slid up Kook's pants which were red due to his blood. He opened his old bandages and then got down on his knees. Tae slowly applied the antiseptic with the cotton ball while blowing air to reduce the pain even on knowing Jungkook was unconscious. As he completed bandaging him. 

Taehyung sat on the couch keeping his hand on his head waiting for Jungkook to get conscious. He closed his eyes, drifting to the day when he first met Jungkook.

"It was my business party, Jungkook was the one who came to Kim Mansion as PA of one of my business associates. I didn't know about him but that day someone tried to misbehave with him. I don't know who. I tried to save Jungkook but he misunderstood me and slapped me. 

He slapped me in front of everyone. Even when I tried to make him understand, he didn't bother to listen to me. His one slap and my image got tarnished in front of the media. Since then I hate him the most."

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.