Chapter 16

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who forwarded his hand. He smiled at him and held his hand and came out of the car. As he came out he saw the name of the hotel they are going to stay in Hawaii.

Jungkook followed him and both came to the reception.

We are having our booking here as "Taehyung and Jungkook" 

Taehyung told the receptionist and she nodded at him and started looking at the names. Jungkook was looking around when he heard him and looked at him but then shrugged his thought.

Sorry sir, we don't have any booking by these names.

As the receptionist said, Taehyung frowned and then thought.

Hoseok booked this?

Jungkook asked Taehyung on which he nodded, moving to the receptionist as Kook looked at her.

Check by "Mr. & Mrs. Kim Taehyung" 

Jungkook said and she nodded and then gave them approval and passed them their keys. Taking his bag Jungkook looked at Taehyung.        

You know Hoseok very well.

Taehyung said, gritting his teeth and controlling his anger.

No, actually while coming here he only told me this.

Jungkook told him and Tae nodded and walked into the elevator.

I guess Hoseok knows you very well.

Jungkook said and Tae raised his eyebrows.

Really?

Taehyung asked him, to which he nodded at him. Tae chuckled at him. Taking his hand, he pulled Kook out of the lift. Coming in front of the room's door, Tae opened the knob and entered.

As they came inside, they saw the luxurious room. Jungkook was admiring the interior design but Taehyung looked at the things which he hated the most, dim light, scented candles in the room not burning but still there, and on top that rose petals across the room and on the bed.

Although Jungkook didn't notice this all but he did and that too very well. 

Jungkook, change yourself. I'm coming in a while.

Jungkook nodded and Tae left the room, coming out he moved to a side and dialled a number. As soon as the call got connected.

Hoseok now that's enough stop interfering and now one more thing and I'll kill you. Taehyung shouted at him.

Boss this time I didn't do anything but.......

Before Hoseok could say anything, Taehyung disconnected the call and walked to the reception.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook came out of the washroom after drying his hair, he changed his clothes, and then looked around. He sat there only waiting for Taehyung, keeping his hand on his stomach.

I'm hungry, where is he? Shall I go out like this only?

Jungkook thought and mumbled to himself and then stepped out of the room, coming out he looked around. He started glancing around while walking in the corridor.

Jungkook was about to reach the pool area when someone pulled Kook towards him holding his waist. He looked up to see Taehyung and then took a deep breath.

What are you doing here? Where were you going? Taehyung asked and left his hand.

Woh...I'm hungry and I was searching for you. 

Jungkook said and Taehyung held his hand and started walking at his pace.

Don't you have your phone? You should have called me or you should have directly ordered. Anyway, I did.

Taehyung said and entered their room. Kook nodded and sat on the couch.

-------------------------

Jimin entered the restaurant and walked towards the receptionist, grabbing his room keys he passed a smile to the manager and then moved towards his room. 

On the way, he saw Jungkook and Taehyung, when Taehyung pulled Kook to himself and he took a deep breath. Jimin closed his eyes as he couldn't stop loving him till now but according to him, Jungkook had already moved on in their life.

He wiped his tears and moved from there as he saw Taehyung walking with Jungkook. He was about to take a turn when someone collided with him and it was about to fall when he held it. He opened his eyes, to look at the girl in his arms. Eyes closed, cute nose, wet cheeks, she opened her eyes and he met her greenish eyes, deep holding so many thoughts within it. She looked at him and then stood up. He turned to go after saying sorry.        

Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one I wasn't walking properly. Sorry for that. 

She said and forwarded her hand to which he nodded and accepted her hand.

It's ok.

Saying that Jimin left from there. She frowned at him.

Strange, Such a cute girl was forwarding a hand for friendship and he didn't accept. It's ok, even Sora isn't dying for his friendship.

She said and moved from there.

--------------------------

Slowly and gradually time was passing. It was the 2nd week since they were here, Jimin and Sora were now friends. Sora has started developing feelings for him but knowing that he still loves Jungkook she never dared to propose to him as she respects his feelings for him, she once wished to meet Jungkook and talk to him but she doesn't know where he is now. She used to leave that thought there only.

Jimin also needed a partner like her, a friend like her with whom he can open up and share all his worries, his pain, his miseries without any insecurity and he finally found her.

On the other hand, Taehyung had tried so many times to show his angry side to Jungkook but every time after seeing his face, his heart melted and he wasn't able to do anything. 

Jungkook even wasn't able to understand him, his different types of moods which were actually worse than mood swings of pregnant women. One time he will shout at him for small things and then will be sorry and will make him have his food. For one year Kim Taehyung has been a puzzle to him which he is trying to solve. He wanted to give their relationship a chance and Taehyung is busy shouting at him for any useless matter

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.