Getting hired. (Part 1)

"Ughh! Why can't finding a job be easier?!" You exclaimed as you were denied another job. After a few minutes of stressing you hear a few knocks on your door. "Come in.." You were pretty annoyed, but you didn't want to rude. "Hey uh, sissy..? Can we go to the new pizzeria..?" Your head popped up, you thought going to this new pizzeria place would get your mind off things. "Sure.. let me dressed first though."

A few minutes passed by as you put a pretty cute outfit on. You walked out to see your little brother patiently waiting for you. You take ahold of his hand and begin to walk to your car. You help your brother get into the car and then got in yourself. "So.. What's the name of this pizzeria that you want to go to so badly?"
You began to set up your gps and waited for your brother's answer. "PizzaPlex I think!!" You put in the name and the address popped up, you pressed it and began to drive to it. You arrived around 15 minutes later, to find the parking lot was very crowded. As you walked up to the main entrance you noticed a "Employees needed!" You thought to yourself for a second. Maybe they will accept me.. You took a photo and stuck your phone in your pocket. You walked in to find that it was a very crowded place. You saw people surrounding a room. Huh.. maybe I should see what everyone's so excited about. You wandered toward the crowd while holding onto your brothers hand tightly.

You looked up at the stage to see a group of animatronic's performing. You were amazed by the way they performed. You looked up at what looked like a crocodile or an alligator? You had made eye contact for a few seconds before he pulled down his glasses and winked at you. Even though it was just a robot you still felt your face heat up a bit. After the show was done you and your brother decided that you two wanted to go to the arcade. After a few rounds of games, you were sitting on bench as your brother excitedly jumped up as he saw one of the performers. Of course.. You said to yourself as you realized which one of them it was. You saw the tall alligator, standing basically right in front of you. You weren't sure if he recognized you or not, but he sure did. "Hey superstar, you new? Don't think i've ever seen ya around. " You nodded. "Well yea, this place just opened." You said in sarcastic tone. "Touché, this place is getting pretty popular by the looks of it. Ay I uh, never got your name?" The gator said in a flirtatious way. " Oh uh- It's y/n." You said nervously. The tall robot looked you up and down. "Whewww. One beautiful name for a one beautiful lady..~" He said as he smirked and chuckled. You blushed a bit.

501 words

(Hey guys! as i said earlier this is my first write!! if there were any mistakes please go on and tell me, i hope you enjoyed it :)!)