Sick

⚠️TW: Vomit⚠️
💕Ship: KarlWasTaken💕
📖Story Type: Fluff📖
📮Words: 276📮
(Btw it's Dream and Karl's anniversary from when they first started dating. They ain't married)
————————————————————————
Dreams POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. I quickly got my glasses on and ran to the bathroom. "Karl?" I saw Karl sitting on the bathroom floor. "Karl! Are you ok?!" He clearly wasn't. He was pale and was heavily breathing. "I'm fine babe go back to bed."  "But you just threw up! Let me help!"  "Dream I promise it's just a small stomach ache. I'll be fine." I looked at his light golden brown eyes knowing I'd never win. "I- fine... just take it easy ok?"  "I will. I promise." Karl cupped my cheek and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You go back to bed ok?"  "Ok."

Karl's POV:

Can't believe I was fucking sick on our anniversary.  I went downstairs and started to make me and Dream some food. I decided to make pancakes since they were Dreams favourite.

I carefully carried the pancakes upstairs and into our room. "Here you go my prince." I placed down the plates and bowed like a servant to a king. Dream laughed. "Thank you. And you don't have to call me that."  "I know I don't. But I want to so I do." I climbed into bed and put Netflix on. "When your done with your plate just leave it on the bedside table. We're just chilling today."  Dream nodded. "Ok... love you."  "Love you too."

And image the end is this fanart.

Idk who to credit sorry :( sorry it's short

Idk who to credit sorry :( sorry it's short. Have a nice day/ night :)