Part 1 Dil kee baat😗

Hello dear readers
Kese hai app sab...

So sorry for being late
But from today updates will be regular.....

Mumbai

The scene start from a big hotel. A guy entered from a luxurious car dressed in black business suit looking smoking hot and handsome. Many girls outside in garden drool over his personality when he entered in garden area.

A girl come and touch his shoulder bring his attention toward him.

Girl : Hey! Pramod!  After a long time you seen. Where you we're? ( while touching his arms).

Pramod : ( while siding her hand aside with a tight smile) Just work load Priya.

Priya : if you are free tonight we can make this night beautiful just  like our previous night. ( in a seducing way).

Her words bring a flashback in his mind.

'Tumhare sath bitayi kal ki raat mere liye bahut khubsurat thi,  I never felt like this with anyone else'

Flashback of pramod caressing a girl who is laying with her. Both are laying clothe less in a blanket. Girl kiss on his cheeks make him smile. He cuddle her close to him in response taking her lips in deep kiss.

Pramod come in sense when priya touch his chest. He immediately side her hand.

Pramod : I can't. ( while keeping himself away from her).

Priya : Sorry? What you said? ( feels as if she heard something wrong pramod and saying no for sex).

Pramod : I can't. I am sorry. ( he just go without looking at her).

Priya looks at his disappear figure with unbelievable look.

In Mid pramod stopped rewind what he did? He again denied for sex. 6 months gone he never touched any girl or he never abled to do that after her. He close his eyes remembered her smiling face.

He remembering his love making with her. Their intertwined hand while love making. He open his eyes immediately feeling heaviness in his heart.

Susheela!!!  He whisper her name softly with a pain in his heart.

Pramod : No! You don't affect me. You can't change me. You doesn't effect me. I am still the same playboy pramod.

Her crying figure flash in his mind which make his heart more heavy.

Pramod : Your tears doesn't effect me. You doesn't. ( he repeatedly saying this to calm his heavy heart but his all efforts are going in vain Its getting more heavy and his eyes formed tears).

It's effect you!!

His heart replied to him pitying over his condition.

P : No! She don't. ( he scold his stupid heart).

Heart : Oh Really? Then why you are not able to overcome from her? Why you didn't touched any girl after her? It's all shows you affect by her.

P : I didn't touched any girl because i was busy in my business but I am still the old pramod and sex is only the thing in my life still like previously. That susheela doesn't effect me. She can't change me. I don't believe in all this. This all are bullshits.

He scold his heart badly take a breath go inside calming himself.

Inside hotel

P : Congratulations Bro! So you also are gonna destroyed in some days. ( mockingly).

Madhav : Oh common pramod! Please! Marriage is not destruction.

P : It is. ( laugh mockingly).

Madhav : This you are saying because till you didn't fall for any girl. Jis din pyaar hoga na us din in sab main believe karega.

Color drained from his face hearing his words which drift him in past.

May be one day 
I can change your thinking. 
May be one day 
My love can change your thoughts 
That time 
You will believe in love 
And marriage also.

Pramod remembered her words who said the same. He clenched his fist.

Ma : are you okay pramod?  ( concerned seeing him all lost).

P : ( come in sense) yeah! I am. You know what madhav! Love is not my thing and if I hook with only one girl how I will able to enjoy other girls. You know I am very Sanskari so I want every night new girl. ( with a wink laugh).

But his laugh seems fake. It's looks like he is suppressing something in his heart.

Ma : You can never change. ( shook head unbelievable).

P : I know about me now let me meet your fiancee as well. Where she is? 

Ma : Oh Yeah! Here she is!!

Any gusses who is she.......

How was the first part.......
Vote and comment your views....😊😊