4

December 25th

After Iida had retreated to his dorm room Christmas eve you set up your plan. With the cover of the late night you uncovered his gifts from their hiding place and sat them all under the tree. You even wrapped up the two that you had bought him and placed those under the tree. You expelled any and all illusions you had set up for the atmosphere and tried not to pass out then and there. Once you were done you trudged up to your dorm room, just barely making it into bed before collapsing and passing out as soon as you hit your head on the pillow.

Iida waited till he heard you crawl into bed and close your door before setting out with a plan of his own. After lecturing you about sleep he himself had stayed up late contacting all of your classmates to tell them that you were alone for the holidays and felt uncared for. Rather quickly he had to hide the fact that people had been dropping off gifts for you and had stashed them all away in his room. Once you were in bed he began the long task of taking as many down to the common room as he could. Once down there with the first armful he noticed that there were already gifts under the tree. Two wrapped in navy and white and the rest with tags stating that they were from his family. At that moment he realised that you had had the exact same plan as him, and he hurried to get everything done before you woke up again and noticed. He would have to remember to act shocked the next morning.

The morning of December 25th had you finding yourself awake early. The sun had not long risen and you groaned at the bright light that came from you forgetting to shut your curtains. Throwing on your socks and a random jumper, honestly it was the first Christmas jumper you could find and it had been thrown on your desk, you pad down to Iida... Tenya's room. Tenya. He gave you permission to use his first name and the thought made you dizzy. Tenya. Tenya, Tenya, Tenya.

You knocked on his door and heard a groan come from inside the room. Knocking a second time graced you with another groan so you stifled your giggles and decided to call out.

"Tenya, it's Christmas! It's Christmas come on, come onnnnnnn!!!"

You were bouncing on the balls of your feet, your ears and tail manifesting and swaying and twitching happily. You hadn't felt like this on Christmas day in years and you wanted to revel in it as much as possible.

"Iida come on, I have a surprise downstairs!"

"How do you have this much energy this early?" Tenya called back "It is simply unnecessary and incomprehensible."

"You made me this way, Tenya! I haven't felt like this in years come onnnn!!!"

You were about to say something else when the front door bell went off. Laughing you raced downstairs in your socks, sliding across the hardwood floors and crashing into the door with a thunk. You hadn't even noticed what was under the tree yet. You just cursed, laughed, and brushed it off before swinging the door open to find a grumpy looking Aizawa, which is to say he looked as he always did. You were surprised he was awake this early but his smiling companions gave away that he was dragged here. Along with Aizawa stood a Present Mic who still had slight bed head but a large smile and a grinning Eri, all dressed in her Christmas PJs.

"Zawa!" You exclaimed "Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, Eri! Merry Christmas Mr Yamada! What brings you here so early?"

Aizawa rose a brow at how cheery you were being but rather then questioning it he just slouched a little more and leaned slightly on the door frame. You laughed at his ever tired form, and then laughed harder when Eri looked up at him with her large eyes full of disapproval.

"Eri wanted to invite you around for Christmas dinner again this year," Aizawa explained, patting the young girls head who smiled brightly at you

"You can bring your boyfriend too!" Eri exclaimed excitedly "If he's still here."