Trust.

Isabelle

I looked at the bunch of clothes that Cassandra pulled out of bags one by one, I could only watch in astonishment. From the past ten minutes, she was unpacking the clothes, they were now almost piled up on the bed like a small mountain

It was near evening, I had been waiting for Kaden since he'd told me that he would show me around his mansion, although it wasn't evening yet I didn't know why there was strange anticipation bubbling inside of me. As if I was almost getting impatient to see him but I wasn't unpleasant with Cassandra's presence, she was nice and her behavior reminded me of my own sister whose memory was now all a blur but some fragments were still there.

"And this one, I told the designer to make this especially for you." She smiled and pulled out a purple vibrant dress, I could not really identify the fabric but it looked shinier than silk and lighter than tulle.

"It's really pretty," I exclaimed, my eyes looking at the embellishments in awe. It was sparkling.

"It's all yours, in fact, every one of these clothes is yours. You can even try mine if you ever feel like so," She smiled leaning in to lightly pinch my cheek.

"Thank you, Cassandra. But don't you think they are too much?" I hesitantly questioned, I couldn't even count how many dresses were there.

"Too much? No way," A disbelieving grin took over her lips, "This is just a start. I've ordered more dresses for you, I'll receive them next week."

I could feel my head getting dizzy, in the palace before I was only given four dresses whereas most of them were torn and stitched. It was almost unbelievable that these clothes were all for me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm more sure than ever," She chuckled, "After all, you are the Luna...you deserve much more than th..." the rest of the words didn't leave her mouth, her mouth closed shut and I could notice the widening of eyes and her teeth biting on her tongue as if she'd something she was forbidden not to.

The most unfamiliar word rang in my head--Luna. What did that mean?

"Luna?" The confusion took over me.

I saw her fiddling with her fingers, she looked nervous and I couldn't comprehend the reason behind it. The curiosity was there but the chaos overpowered it.

"Umm...a Luna, it's a...uh," She began hesitating.

"Hmm?"

"A luna is the...ahm, it's..." Her stuttering was cut off by the loud sound of the door getting opened.

I flinched because of the sudden noise and Cassandra turned her head around to glance at the doorway. As my eyes trailed to look there too, I found the view of Kaden hurriedly entering the room.

His eyes instantly sent a glare towards Cassandra's direction and she averted her gaze as if she was caught for doing something wrong.

"Isabelle, I'm sorry for getting late," Kaden's gaze softened as he walked towards me, "I got caught up in some work, how are you feeling now?"

"Better," A smile automatically formed on my lips watching him.

"So shall we get going?" He asked.