Part 5: "Just Friends" is not enough

I felt like shit without Scar. I saw him in school everyday. And I just wanted to run into his arms and kiss him. But I knew I couldn't. I was just his friend now. Well, I didn't want to be "just friends". I knew I had to do something to get him back. So I started talking to him one day, about us. I could tell he didn't want to only be my friend. So, I told him how I felt. And he told me how he felt. And after hours of talking, we got back together. The day after we got back together, me and Scar were hanging out afterschool. This is when I got a message from my dad. "I'm going to work a double shift today so I won't be home until 10 pm." So, I texted my mom. I asked her where she was going to be. She then replied, "I'm going to be at a friends house. So you'll be home alone today." At this moment, I saw an opportunity. I immediately turned to scar and whispered, "Come with me, my parents aren't home." We began to walk to my house, I was so nervous, I was still a virgin then. But, we both knew what was going to happen. As I unlocked my front door, I grabbed his hand and led him into my bedroom. As soon as we entered my bedroom, we began to kiss. And one by one we slowly took our clothing off. He layed me down on my bed and got on top of me. He continued to kiss me while he slowly touched me. Well, things progressed from there and I could feel myself getting hotter as he touched me. Lastly, well, me and Scar did what most would consider a sin. I'll leave that to your imagination.