Stolen Honkai Core's

*while Kiana was sleeping a mysterious a mysterious shadow broke into kianas room. The mysterious Shadow looked at the Sword with the 4 Honkai cores on it and snatched the Core of Void out of the sword and was about to leave the Hyperion until mei showed up.*

Mei: who are you? And why are you in kianas room?

*the shadow smiled and activated the Core of Void*

Mei: is this.. The Core of the Void? Give it back before i destroy you in pieces!

*Kiana and mei woke up and run into the hallway to see whats wrong*

Bronya: Mei whats wrong its middle of the night?

*while kiana was about to leave her room the person with dark yellow eyes attacked kiana*

Mei: KIANA! GET BACK IN THE ROOM!

Kiana: huh? Wh-

*an explosion hit kianas door?

Kiana: that power.. wait oh no.. the core of void is missing on the sword..
MEI BRONYA THAT PERSON TOOK THE GEM OF VOID

Bronya: but how? Dont you havw control about the core?

Kiana: i do but i don't know, how they were even able to get in here

???: *sigh* i have no time for y'all i have things to do

Bronya: you're not leaving before you tell us who you are and why you stole the core of void!

???: i just got back what belongs to me. And you can call me the 3rd Sirin

Mei: this is impossible.. the 2nd Sirin is already dead, so will you! The core of the Void has massive power and you could get out of control. Only Kiana can control the power of the void!

3rd Sirin: hmph. I need 2 more cores and a Quantum power to bring back the 2nd and the 1st sirin back to life. And you wont be able to stop me

Kiana: I'm afraid that i won't be able to stop them without the power of the Void.. but I'll give my best

*kiana charges her sword with fire and attacks the 3rd sirin but the the 3rd sirin opens a portal of Void and sends it back to kiana*

3rd Sirin: come on, is this all you've got? Now thanks to you i can finally transform into the herrscher of the void

Bronya: you wont be able to stand my attacks try to dodge this Fi-

Mei: bronya don't i once wittnessed this type of attack! She will take the attacks in a void portal and attack you back with your own attacks. Only i can make the Herrscher of the Void give up.

3rd Sirin: Herrscher of Thunder! The 2nd Sirin was able to take away your power now.. hand over your powers or i will take it by force!

Mei: hmph, you can't reach my speed with you void powers no matter how much control you own!

3rd Sirin: we'll see!

*Herrscher of the void attacks her with many void swords*

Mei: really? You can't beat me with those basic attacks. now it's my turn

*mei takes out her sword slowly and a huge thunder attack to the herrscher*

3rd Sirin: ngh,*sigh* i got what i wanted it's time for me to disappear from here

*the herrscher opens a Void portal and was almost entering*

Kiana: you are not going anywhere with this sword.. i will stop you!

*Kiana attacks the herrscher with a overheat sword and the portal disappears and 3rd Sirin falls on the floor*

3rd Sirin: ngh, no.. this can't be happening..i can't die here.. i need to bring sirin back NO MATTER WHAT