The Battle of Fate

Mei: after so many years..

Himeko: long time no see. I see how much y'all improved. I'm proud of all of you

*Kiana trys holding back her tears*

Kiana: i remember our last meet was in theater of dominance in my dream..

Bronya: Major?

Himeko: yes, bronya?

Bronya: have you seen a herrscher looking similar to kiana and herrscher of the Void?

Himeko: the clone of Sirin.. yes. She was here earlier and started attacking the buildings here.

Kiana: we shouldn't waste time. The clone is not upto something good. She wants to bring back the death honkai beasts and the 1st Sirin.

*suddenly a bright huge red cut in the air appears*

Himeko: what's happening?

Bronya: don't worry. Its a friend of us

*veliona walks slowly out of the huge cut*

Veliona: did i miss something? And who is this?

Kiana: this is himeko, the person that sacrificed herself to save me. Without her we wouldn't come this far.

Veliona: well, nice to meet you. Im herrscher of death, the 2nd ruler here by the way, HoE created me new claws. It will disappear if i get my real claws back.

Kiana: that's great!

Himeko: wait.. you.. i heard stuff about you. You are born into a body right?

Bronya: indeed. The owner of the body is my best friend, seele.

Mei: i don't wanna interrupt but we have a herrscher to take care of.

Veliona: oh, right. I know where the herrscher is right now. It's pretty dangerous to get there since it's on the place here called "forgotten dead".

Kiana: forgotten dead?

Veliona: yeah. Only living creatures who dies in here goes there. But i have the power to create a direct portal to there. Watch me

*veliona takes 3 steps forward and begins lauging. She takes out her bright red claws covered with void and adds a cut in the air*

Veliona: well then, let's go.

*everyone goes in the portal. Even himeko*

Mei: Himeko! You're not supposed to be here!

Himeko: i don't care. I already am dead and i will do everything to stop the herrscher

Kiana: this place looks worser than ST. Freya without colours.. everything is blacked out

Bronya: look! This looks like the harmony of the afterlife!

Veliona: it indeed is. That's what the herrscher is after. Once it is destroyed, every death existence will gk back to reality. Which will cause Sirin to get the hate to humans back.

3rd sirin: indeed. With the power of those cores.. i will bring her back.

*All the stolen cores start spinning around the 3rd sirin*

Mei: look! The core of Dominance, void and thunder!

Kiana: you can't destroy it. You dont have a Quantum power!

3rd sirin: tzh~

*the clone snatches a soul out of velionas body*

Bronya: SEELE!