The Afterlife

*at the Theater of Domination*

Rita: *sigh* this place is boring without my little honkai puppets.

*a huge portal appears at the throne of theater of Domination*

Rita: Who are you? Show yourself

*The Herrscher of the Void slowly walks out of the Portal*

3rd Sirin: you can call me Herrscher of the Void or the 3rd Sirin

*Rita stands up very fast from her throne*

Rita: what do you want and Kiana has control of the Core of the Void how could YOU be the Herrscher of the Void

3rd Sirin: i have my ways now listen i know what you want and who you are. I need you Herrscher Core to enter the afterlife. I will bring back Sirin and you will be able to create as much as puppets or Honkai Puppets you want.

Rita: and why should i trust you? What if you wont give my core back?

3rd Sirin: Sirin never broke her Promisses so won't i.

*Rita thinks deep and interrested*

Rita: ...

3rd Sirin: come on, we could work together. I know that mei will come to pick you up to bring you in "safety" and once you arrive you will find a way to get Seele and bring her to me. I will give you connection to the core of void. But that doesn't mean that you have full control of it

Rita: Fine. You can take my Core of Dominance. I can't wait to see Kiana, Bronya and mei's face.

*Rita hands over the Core of Dominance to the Herrscher of the Void*

Rita: but you should know that Veliona is very violent.

3rd Sirin: she is no problem to me. I have everything under control.

*the 3rd Sirin enters the Void portal and leaves Theater of Domination*

3rd Sirin: don't disappoint me.

*mei comes to get rita and rita acts like she lost a fight and lays on the ground*

Mei: Rita? Is everything alright? What happened?

Rita: *Huff Huff* m-mei the an unkown Herrscher came and stole my Honkai core. She wants to get Seele as next.

Mei: oh no.. Rita come with me to the Hyperion. The Theater of Domination is not safe until the herrscher of the void is gone forever.

*mei enters the hyperion and sees seele at the entrance with Bronya*

Bronya: Rita? Is everything alright?

*mei explains everything that rita told her*

Bronya: oh no.. all she needs is seele now. We can't let her get seele. We have to protect her at all costs

*a few hours later Veliona hears a strange voice in her head and suddenly seele can't hear her anymore*

*Velionas Point of view*

???: Velioonaaa

Veliona: huh? Who is there

???: i need you, your claws to open a space dear veliona

Veliona: I'm not giving you anything

???: hmph, pathetic well then. I will make you open it by force.

*5 strings appear out of nowhere and hold velionas legs hands and scythe*

Veliona: ngh! Let me go or i will send you to Hell!