1

WHEN WE FIRST MET...
I shut the door behind me as tears run down my cheeks. I was running away as far is i could, away from home. Away from this nightmare. After a while i got tired and started walking breathing heavily. As i was walking i bumped into someone. I didn't bother to look up or say sorry. I just walked pasted him in silence. "Watch where ur going!" He says. I turn around and his eyes widen when he sees my red puffy eyes, tears running down my face and my mascara ruined. "Are you okay?.." he asks while he walks towards me. "Im fine" i say cold. "You dont look fine" he says with a soft voice, with a worried look om his face. "Just leave me alone" i say trying not to burst into tears. "Im Wilbur" he says reaching his hand out. "Wilbur soot." I hesitate but shake his hand, "y/n" i mumble. "What? I didn't get that." "y/n" i say a but harder. "Nice to meet you" he says and smiles. I nod and say: "anyways, imma go now. Bye." Just as i was about to walk away he says: "wait!" I sigh and turn around, "what?" I say cold. "I still don't know whats wrong.." he said with a worried face. "Good" i say cold and smile sarcasticly. "Please, tell me y/n.." he says with a warm, soft voice. "I-i ran away from home" i say, almost breaking down. Without hesitation he walks up to me and hugs me "do you have anywhere to stay?" He asks me. "No.." i say and pull away from the hug. "Do you wanna stay with me?" He asks nicely. I look into his eyes, my eyes filled with joy. Forgetting he asked me something as i get lost in his pretty, brown eyes... "hello? Are you alright?" He asks, making me snap out of it. "U-uh yeah.. if thats okay with you?.." i say. He nods dramatically making me laugh a bit. "Lets go then!" He says and drags me with him.

I sit in the car, silently not saying anything. "How old are you?" He asks. "Im 21" i say cold. He nods and smiles. "Wanna listen music?" He asks. I nod. "Can we listen Im In Love With An E-girl?!" I ask exitingly. His eyes widen as i say so. "U-uh yeah sure" he says while a smile forms on his face. As the song is playing i sing sing as hard as i can. I catch him looking at me and immediately stop. I feel my cheeks turning red and turn my head, looking out of the window silently. As i sit in the car i feel my eyes getting heavier and slowly drift to sleep. Everything my dad, mom and siblings have ever done to me begin to replay in my head. "You're worthless" "you're to fat to be wearing that" "you should just kill yourself if you're that depressed" "lose weight weirdo." Everything repeats over and over agin, until someone wakes you up. "Will?.." you ask sleepily. "Are you alright, you where sweating alot and breating heavily" he says in a worried, soft voice. "Y-yeah im alright, just a nightmare" i say and force a smile. "Alright. Anyways, where here!" He says exitingly. "Alright" i say happy and get out of the car. He unlocks the front door and opens it "ladies first" he says with a funny accent. "Why thank you" i say with the same, funny accent. As we walk inside we laugh and he walks into the kitchen. "Want anything to drink or eat, y/n?" He asks and i turn around, "u-uh no thanks" i say and laugh nervously. "You sure?" He asks. I nod and sit on the couch slowly drifting to sleep.

Wilbur pov
I walk out the kitchen with my bowl of yoghurt as i see y/n asleep. "Shit she's pretty" i think to myself."no, no you just met her.." i put my bowl of yoghurt down, pick her up and lay her in my bed. "Good night y/n" i say and walk back to the living room. I finish my bowl of yoghurt and look at the time. "Shit its 12am" i mumble. I get my pj's and change in the bathroom since y/n is in my bedroom, asleep. After i change i put my clothes in the wash and get a blanket. I lay down on the couch with the blanket over me. Slowly falling asleep.

Words: 769
Hey guys! This is my first story,Please dont go hard on me :)
There will be a new part probably Tonight or Tomorrow after
School. If you have any suggestions please tell me! I would
Love to her them! <3 sending lots of love!!