First Day

(Y/N's POV)

I got out of bed and looked out my door. I could see my brother struggling to adjust his tie for his school uniform across the hallway. I rolled my eyes, got out of bed, and went to shut my door. Why would my parents let him go to that expensive new private school? 

~Before summer, our school gave us some smarty pants test. It was for a new high school that had just opened up. It was only accepting kids with a GPA of 3 or higher and got a 95% or higher on that test. Unfortunately, I wasn't the smartest kid in school, I liked to procrastinate on assignments and draw whenever I could. Academics weren't my favorite. Especially math. Ugh, I absolutely HATE that subject.

Anyway, I failed with a 58% and my brother passed in flying colors with a 99%. As you can tell, we are completely different when it comes to school and this private school he was going to was putting me into a really low grade public school. Since we had to move a bit closer to his school it meant going to a different district for me and that school?

Here School. We went by it when we moved in and let me say, it's creepy looking. Dark grey walls, bright yellow door, and no window! It looked more like a prison, honestly. ~

"Come on kids! You don't want to be late" My mom called up to us. 

"Coming!" we both said grabbing our backpacks.

I took a look at my brother in his new school uniform. I must admit, it was a very nice wine red uniform. I was wearing regular clothing. A pink skirt and plain black shirt. Not the fanciest, but neither was that school I'd be wearing it too.

When we pulled up, I sighed and hopped out. I waved to my mother and she called out, "have a nice day!" And pulled away. 

I glanced back at the creepy looking school. I hope this wasn't going to be a bad time. 

(Baldi's POV)

"YOU IDIOT! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH AND YOU'RE ALREADY HITTING KIDS!" Princi yelled. "THEY WON'T KNOW ANYTHING YET! THEY'VE BARELY BEEN TAUGHT THIS STUFF!"

I sat on the couch and fiddled with a math book in my hands, next to me my ruler. 

"Princi." I said calmly. "It's the only way they learn. You know this."

"IF YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY TEACHER IN THIS SCHOOL I'D FIRE Y-"

That caught my attention. I grind my teeth and chucked the ruler at his face, purposefully missing just inches away. The ruler stuck into the wall with a large CRACK. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him up to my face. I glared at him, my eyes red and angry. 

"If you want to fire me..." I said lowly. "Do it."

"B-but-" That had shut him up. "I can't! You're one of the only teachers left."

"Good." I threw him back into his chair and turned towards the door. "May I return to grading papers then, Princi?" 

"F-fine." He growled, the black goo dripping from his eyes. 

(Y/N's POV)

I took a few deep breathes to calm myself and entered through the door. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I saw three hallways, a nice plant next to the door, and it was actually very bright in there. Just as I walked in, an extremely tall, bald man was walking past. He had a long, thick strand of orange hair, a green turtleneck, and had on a pair of jeans. His face was very serious and his eyes were bright red. The way he walked made him look so confident. His hands were behind his back and he had his chest out. 

I blushed a little, not knowingly, and fidgeted with my hands. I was extremely shy, probably why I had no friends at my last school. I didn't just want to go up to him and start talking. It was too embarrassing.

Luckily, the bald man noticed me standing there like an idiot and walked over. 

"Oh, hello there!" He smiled, his serious face fading away. "I'm Mr. Baldimore. And who might you be, my dear?"

"Dear." I sighed, fidgeting with my hair now. He called me dear~"Er-I mean! I'm Y/N!"

He smirked at my stumbling, oh, it was so cute!

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N. I will warn you, we don't have as many student as you'd see in a typical public school, as are the teachers. But, I'll make sure you have a nice time." That last part, he kind of had an...evil look to him. His eyes narrowed and he gave my a sly smile. 

"O-oh! Okay!" I smiled back.

(Baldi's POV)

As I was walking back from Princi's office, I noticed a small girl standing by the door. She had a semi-short, purple skirt on and a black shirt. Her black and purple striped socks reached up to knees with her white sneakers with platforms making her a little taller. Her (H/C) hair was (short, long). 

I could tell she was very timid by her body posture. Her shoulders were pulled to her face and she was fiddling with her fingers. When she and I made eye contact she quickly looked away. This was going to be an easy target for my punishment. Everyone always fought back before I could hit them and I'd always have to chase them, but I think she'll do as she's told. 

I went up and started to greet her.