Date Night with your Ex's brother ?

While walking back to the apartment, I get a text from my old friend in America. I got so excited that Rosanna text me back.

R: Hey Shannah!
S: Rosanna! I saw your Youtube channel! It's awesome.
R: Thanks! By the way... I was wondering if we can do a collab together?
S: Yes! I have an uncle there and I can stay with him. And my cousin is going to Coachella with his friends. I'll just contact my uncle and I can get settled.
R: Yes! Well bye! See ya' next week.
S: Cheers!
R: Cheers?
S: British thing. Bye.

I was so excited to hear from her again. I got back and I saw Joe smirking at me. "Let me guess Luke came over?" I said.

"Yes? How did you know?"

"He's my best friend since Elementary. I know everything about him."

"Okay. Well we were offered a house to stay for a week."

"Okay. Well while all of you are off for Coachella, I am going to be doing collabs with Americans."

"Great! So do you have your tickets?"

"Nope. My uncle has a private jet. He is going to pick me up."

"Wow! Well better get ready for your date." He said and patted my head. I just went to get changed for my date.

—————————————————————

I put on a velvet shade sleeveless blouse, black skinny jeans, open toed black lace flats, and a black purse. After doing my make-up I grabbed my brown, leather jacket. (Outfit in the picture at the top or side)

I decided to check my youtube channel and I got 1,000,000 subscribers. I was so happy that I decided to make a vlog channel. I got my camera and tripod ready and pressed record. "Hey! So I decided for giving me 1,000,000 subscribers. I am going to make a vlog channel. I am going to America to have collabs while they go to Coachella. Once again thank you. I appreciate you guys. Bye! And I will see you tomorrow for a vlog." I ended the video, edited a bit, and created my vlog channel and tweeted a bit.

ShannahMorton @shannahmorton
Hey guys! Thank you for 1,000,000 subs. I appreciate it and also check out my vlog channel for the subs.

After that everyone started replying, then I head up to see Luke standing in the doorway with a rose. I hugged Joe goodbye and walked together with Luke. We walked to the park and there was a spot under a tree with fairy lights and a picnic. "Luke, Oh My God!" I said then hugged him. We sat down talking and catching up. Soon, I remembered I was going to America and decided to tell him. "Luke I am going to America to collab with others tomorrow."

"Oh that's okay. Can I at least ask you something?"

"What's that?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said and pulled out a necklace.

"Yes!" I said and I kissed him. After our date he walked me back so I can get back for my flight. "Bye Shannah."

"Bye Luke." I said and we kissed. Soon, someone shouted that caught our attention. "#Lannah!" Joe shouted while Caspar was asleep on the couch. We said goodbye while I go back to get ready for my flight.

To be continued…