Oh, to be the superhero!

There are many ways you can annoy a girl. Appearing to the first date 20 minutes late was for sure on top 3. I don't care about other's people time, but i don't like my own time being wasted. So, i took the glass of the table and emptied it. I will no longer be under the scouts of waiters. They kept looking in my direction hoping that i will order something else and stop holding the seat occupied, because it was a crowded night. I got up from my chair, and that's exactly when the prince decided to appear. And i mean that. He suddenly appeared in the chair before me, grinning like a cheshire cat.

 Not that cats still exist in this world. This parallel world where every day there was a national problem. I fucking hate this world. I was brought here while i was sleeping. I found no way to return home. I am stuck here, i and another 500 people. I tried to find a way back, but it was useless. Out of over 4000 super heroes none found a way. 

Oh, shit! Have i forgotten to mention the superheroes? And lets not forget about the villains! Every day i felt like living in a marvel movie. This morning, the first thing that woke me up was not the alarm, but a car that landed on the roof of the house. Thank god the house is not mine!

And now this!? I need a fucking break! I miss my boring world and mostly i need my cat! Which i have not seen in 2 years. What if mr.Puff is dead? My eyes began to misty. I could not afford to cry with ,,Mr Johnatan Morgenstern'' here. With that blond curly hair, that beautiful face structure, those beautiful black eyes, that snow white skin and those pale, full lips. He was studying me from the other side of the table.

Now that i look at him, he reminds me of someone in this world. But i don't remember who. I sit in my chair intrigued. He looks good, so i could give him a second chance. But wait a little!

-How did you do that? Do you have a superpower? You didn't mention that in your profile.

-Of course I didn't mention that, i don't really like to boast!

I felt all the eyes directed at us, and a 7-year-old little darling came to ask Morgenstern for an autograph, STEPPING ON MY SHOE on his way to him. The golden boy signed the sheet and handed it to him, smiling as though he won the lottery. The little brat left, exalted, leaving me smiling through the pain. I have to fulfill my purpose, so i keep smiling as if my own life depended on this. Because it really did.

-Are you some kind of celebrity?

-Not really. What is your name? Is it the same as the one on the dating site?

-Of course! What kind of person is lying about his name on a dating site, i said rolling my eyes. What's your name, I've completely forgotten.

Well, it wasn't exactly a dating site, but it was a superhero named Erosa and she had the power to find the kind of people you were looking for. He was definetly my tipe! Dressed in expensive clothes and he wore an even more expensive watch. And he was smoking hot! Not that the last part would matter! Is not for looks i chose him. I won't see him after tonight. I'm almost sorry. 

-Miran. 

-Oh yeah! And then it hit me, he was that superhero, Temporalis. Shouldn't heroes supposed to tell only the truth, my dear Temporalis.

He sighed. 

-Yes, i thought you wouldn't recognize me, you would have found out anyway, so it doesn't matter.

-Well, you are the third most famous hero.

But it did matter. I dispise this world and everything about it, especially the heroes! I was in this situation because of them. I defeated my wish to go , and we finally ordered food. I asked him personal stuff, and when it was my turn to answer i gave him evasive answers.